10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol... I think this is going to make you look very silly now.

Anyway back to my AUDUSD trade.....

I'm afraid not Dilbert. Everyone reading this thread should consider this question - what possible benefit is there either to the caller or the people listening to them?

Why does someone wish to go to the trouble of making such calls? Why would someone wish to hear them?

What needs explaining? This thing speaks for itself.

Fair enough. I dont mind looking like an idiot when whatever 'it' is is revealed to me, lol.
however, they ARE realtime calls, clearly, so I dont care about much else.
Either way I wont be buying anything from him so i wont be losing out!

Where did you upload yours lol?

Pboyles uploaded one on page 15 or so I think? (although it was admittedly from a demo account)

Fair enough. I dont mind looking like an idiot when whatever 'it' is is revealed to me, lol.
however, they ARE realtime calls, clearly, so I dont care about much else.
Either way I wont be buying anything from him so i wont be losing out!

Pboyles uploaded one on page 15 or so I think? (although it was admittedly from a demo account)

That's right I did, my point was that people blindly accept these calls and never dig any deeper to find out if they are genuine. If I was offering a signal service for $250 a month based on that statement I'd bet some of you would be PMing me like crazy to join. Domgilberto isnt even offering that level of 'proof' yet plenty of you are following him like some religious cult.

This has happened so many times here and on forexfactory and it always ends in tears down the line. Just look at Jacko on FF.

NO WAY ! The trade was triggered and you were stopped out within 90 seconds with a 15 point loss. There was no way that you could have entered this trade and the got out again for no loss UNLESS YOU NEVER TOOK THE TRADE.

This is why he doesn't show the bookie statement showing the trades. He enter trades with non-guaranteed stops. He would have been whacked hard by fast moves, while the bookie lulzerz to the bank.

That's right I did, my point was that people blindly accept these calls and never dig any deeper to find out if they are genuine. If I was offering a signal service for $250 a month based on that statement I'd bet some of you would be PMing me like crazy to join. Domgilberto isnt even offering that level of 'proof' yet plenty of you are following him like some religious cult.

This has happened so many times here and on forexfactory and it always ends in tears down the line. Just look at Jacko on FF.

And you`re right! Your making me sound like a parrot.... I DONT CHARGE FOR A SERVICE.... all will be revealed eventually... and you`ll like it trust me :)

I'm afraid not Dilbert. Everyone reading this thread should consider this question - what possible benefit is there either to the caller or the people listening to them?

Why does someone wish to go to the trouble of making such calls? Why would someone wish to hear them?

I'd like to watch someone make consistent live calls just to see that it is actually possible, as to why someone would make the calls well one day I hope I find out.

lots and lots of live calls were made in the FXjournal thread by Wackypete, Redart, LordFlasheart, Chowclown and a few others. Most of them were consistently very good and nobody ever tried to sell anything. Some people do it for ego, I guess, or maybe looking for some critiquing?

lots and lots of live calls were made in the FXjournal thread by Wackypete, Redart, LordFlasheart, Chowclown and a few others. Most of them were consistently very good and nobody ever tried to sell anything. Some people do it for ego, I guess, or maybe looking for some critiquing?

Thanks for your comments. You`re right indeed......

It also involves TRADE2WIN as a forum/community... as a WHOLE....

Thanks(y)

And what's the difference between Pete, for example, and Dilbert?

Anywaaaay..... lol.....Let me get back to proving the unforeseen, loving this banter today... I`ve got all you haters wrapped around my little finger... always coming back to give your lousy 2 pence worth.... lol!

(sigh)

Carrying on with the day!

(p.s that really made me laugh! Would have loved to have seen beginnerjoe` face when he opened that PDF lol!)

Status
Not open for further replies.