Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi MrG
I trade from pattern trading. Take the pattern and act on cirtain senarios that match. Then apply this to current trading conditions, await for the signs to give conformation and then I go for it.

Come on think about it how many are long this market now ?
When all in the market dose the oppersite.

Await my website and free webinars hope that will give more of an insight to how I place trades.

Interesting, without saying too much - to be blunt.
5325 is a P&F buy so it could be there will be a few going long.....

Right guys!!!

Just to warn you all that i have put my stops to BE on my shorts and thus you should expect an imminent up thrust!!

:cheesy:

Last edited:
Just to warn you all that i have put my stops to BE on my shorts and thus you should expect an imminent up thrust!!

oh, do you have the power to move the markets too kaisen?!

i was beginning to think that that gift was unique to myself :cheesy:

i've thought about fading myself, but it gets a little confusing sometimes :|

Ok..update.

I lowered my SL to secure some profit (hurray) and i have now been stopped out (boo) so the markets should now tank!

I thankyou!
:p

Cable

Keep an eye on this level. 16700. While not confirmed this week, we are struggling to move above this level. I will be looking to go short off this, Upside risk would be a stop above 16700level and i would be looking for 2 or 3-1.
There is also the fib level 50% that is holding well.

Attachments

• Spot FX GBP_USD (11-NOV-09).png
    Spot FX GBP_USD (11-NOV-09).png
    17.7 KB · Views: 119
I mentioned this level in the DOW (was meant to write 10,335 and not 10,355) a month ago and today the DOW cash has hit 10,336.
Will be interesting to see if this level is broken.

currently hanging around this mark. if we close below this value, the 50% fib retracement may well be on ...

seem like resistance will stay intact for today. that 1105-10 should be a very difficult level. time will tell, but seems like if the bears can hold it off in the low volume, and get by tomorrow (cyclically thursdays have an upward bias as you all know), then friday-tuesday should be some great shorting days. as ive mentioned before ive been short since tuesday (so a bit out of the money), but i am waiting to add to my positions. let's see how this plays out.

by the way, some serious upward resistance at 22900 on the HSI.

Nice and easy dose it on the short side :)

Here was I the only one short LOL ( only joking )

Hi mates ,How to start trading ?
who is doing the bes trading courses in London ?
Thanks for the help :clap:

5244 on the futures or 5254 on the cash Im out for 50+ pts on day.
Will not tell you how many contracts, but as I said earlyer I would of been heavy LOL

dollar making a come back
15 min data points

ab0d1y.png

the low pole has retraced more than 50% of that last long column.the dollar is showing some strength
a rising lows also
so not great strength as yet...but some

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.