Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day all.
Currently shortingthe hell out of this market.
Looking at it from a daily chart we have a double top mapping out.
For me today we see a reversal.

I will say no more as for every seller there will be a buyer :)

Update on the seminars ( webinars ) getting a website done , on the site it will show many of my secrets, these secrets only work when cirtain paterns occour.
These will be high lighted on the site for traders to analize.

Happy shorting today :)

lol...hey, don't make me angry...

my hand is hovering over a big red button :whistling

wait let me open 100 contracts long on oil .....

OK done...

now go ahead and press it .........

can you point one to the gulf of Mexico as well if you don't mind....

are you playing psychological games again ........

"All war is based on deception. "
Sun Tzu

HI WS,

I am new to this forum and i have to admit i am very impressed and honoured to be able to gain your insights... i am trying to learn how to trade the ftse in particular and have been religiously logging on to see you article on benzema.. which i might add i note is not on today..

i was wondering if you would accept my nomination to be mentored as you did mention this in an earlier post and i am happy to pay the fee as is outlined..

regards

srv

DOW 100K ? market going up 10 fold !!! lookout for 10,355 for shorting opportunity

I mentioned this level in the DOW (was meant to write 10,335 and not 10,355) a month ago and today the DOW cash has hit 10,336.
Will be interesting to see if this level is broken.

Attachments

• forum.PNG
    forum.PNG
    36.6 KB · Views: 106
HI WS,

I am new to this forum and i have to admit i am very impressed and honoured to be able to gain your insights... i am trying to learn how to trade the ftse in particular and have been religiously logging on to see you article on benzema.. which i might add i note is not on today..

i was wondering if you would accept my nomination to be mentored as you did mention this in an earlier post and i am happy to pay the fee as is outlined..

regards

srv

Thank you for your kind words my friend,

I will send you a PM

seems there are no real catalysts to drive direction on the market today.. some days it's better not to trade.. how do you know the days to avoid ?

is this what i'm supposed to see? it doesn't look very korean to me.

but then again, what would i know!

It was from google translator so it must be right! LOL

BTW I is like on fire today! 3 trades, 3 winners, all stopped out at BE! Ye-ha! (there are reasons as i could not watch the trades but still could have been around 50pnts/pips up)

I wonder if i can pay the bills based on not losing money rather than making it? :sneaky:

:)

Dealer911, thats easy my friend. If you lose lots of money you should have avoided trading that day! :p

I would never trade then !!.. actually i do have my maximum draw down limits where if i hit that amount of loss i stop for the day.

I would never trade then !!.. actually i do have my maximum draw down limits where if i hit that amount of loss i stop for the day.

i used to run a '2 strikes and i'm out for the day' type thing.

the idea being to stop one making emotionally charged trades...takes discipline to hold to it though!

i used to run a '2 strikes and i'm out for the day' type thing.

the idea being to stop one making emotionally charged trades...takes discipline to hold to it though!

I still use a 3 strike rule.. 1st loss maybe i was wrong,2nd loss maybe i was still annoyed at the 1st loss and missjudged..but 3rd loss in a row i will take a break as i am obviously out of sync with the market.. i have a maximum draw down for the day though that if i hit even on 1 bad trade I shut down for the rest of the day.. had a bad time a few years back where i blew myself up trying to "recover my losses"!

Morning all,
Does anyone have HTC hero phone? does ig and cmc mobile market work on them? I just got mine and it does not seem to work

Thanks

In all seriousness, as trading is personal as we are all emotionally different and all have different strategies, only you can answer that question.

For some it may be when they are emotionally low due to personal factors (or hungover), or on major news days when they cannot read the markets well enough until the chop dies down and the trend can be established.

It is also likely to come down to your own trading style. If you trade one particular way and the circumstances do not set up for your trade then that would be a natrual no trade day.

Although we all have a common goal in trading which is to make money, each journey is a personal one governed by our personal character strengths and weaknesses. We can go long or short but do it at the right time, your TF can be slow or fast but you must get to the profit line. The market will hit you and hurt you...blah blah
Or something like that...:D

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.