Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all,
Does anyone have HTC hero phone? does ig and cmc mobile market work on them? I just got mine and it does not seem to work

Thanks

Hi

Which Op system you have on HTC Hero?
I have HTC TYTN2 with Win mobile and IG works fine on it.

regards

Your FTSE isn't looking to strong here at 5300. Nice short here. 5350 SL target around 5000. At time of writing we are at 5300 exactly. A break of 4940ish should see the market move to under 4800. Good times on the short side. If only trading was this easy :D

Where have those days gone?.........

When we used to have good old fashioned gap fills....ah...those were the days.....

:confused:

When we used to have good old fashioned gap fills....ah...those were the days.....

:confused:

Yes remember them well, bring back the good old days lol

Still been short from 5289 and 5287 on the futures or 5298- 5300

If today is not a reversal tomorrow will be for a cirt, got my shirt on it LOL

This looks like exaustion, when the steam runs out watch it fall ! May be not today , though it will tomorrow :)

This looks like exaustion, when the steam runs out watch it fall ! May be not today , though it will tomorrow :)

I like the 5340 level to short FTSE - That looks like the level where it will cause most people most pain- market always like to screw as many people as possible!

I am sitting on my hands waiting to short FTSE @ 5340 if it ever gets there.. on simple wkly chart looks like a good resistence level.

I look at the weekly and 5300 looks a good fit :|

But volume seems to support your figure more

Sometimes lines I draw on the chart crop up days or weeks later. Today the eur/jpy just bounced off 135.35 which I suppose supports a case for shorting.
Not sure when I drew it, mid october I think but it was yesterdays high also and its significance to ftse was it roughly matched the high prior to US open and for rest of the day. Just trying to gauge its reliability :|

Last edited:
Well if i gets to 5340 all well and good, there is lots on the long side at current levels.
I are one of the few shorting the hell out of this.
Seeing some strenth, however twenty points from this jountion we go down increadably fast.

Well if i gets to 5340 all well and good, there is lots on the long side at current levels.
I are one of the few shorting the hell out of this.
Seeing some strenth, however twenty points from this jountion we go down increadably fast.

As I am currently flat I am happy to cheer all you shorts on!..:clap:

Hey Dealer911,
Are you waiting for the market to hit your level before shorting then ?

I am.. I know U.S markets are open but I dont normally trade public holidays as the lack of catalysts and volume make it tricky for me... what i do instead is pick extreme levels and leave my orders there..if I get filled splendid.. if not relaxed.. I have lost money in the past pushing too hard on the wrong days!

Hi MrG
I trade from pattern trading. Take the pattern and act on cirtain senarios that match. Then apply this to current trading conditions, await for the signs to give conformation and then I go for it.

Come on think about it how many are long this market now ?
When all in the market dose the oppersite.

Await my website and free webinars hope that will give more of an insight to how I place trades.

Indeed you are correct and for that I must acknolladge much respect.
Got 15 pts in the bag so far stops at BE as I need to go out now.
Kind regards
Tom

I am.. I know U.S markets are open but I dont normally trade public holidays as the lack of catalysts and volume make it tricky for me... what i do instead is pick extreme levels and leave my orders there..if I get filled splendid.. if not relaxed.. I have lost money in the past pushing too hard on the wrong days!

Status
Not open for further replies.