Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ascending Triangle?

Break out of 16750? Plenty of UK data at 9:30 and inflation at 10 to act as catalyst.

Attachments

• Spot FX GBP_USD (11-NOV-09).png
    Spot FX GBP_USD (11-NOV-09).png
    19.7 KB · Views: 95
WS i remember a few weeks ago when you tipped ftse around 5100 and below, and stated that ftse would see 5300 in 14 days.
it is close to that 5300 figure now, and it has been around 2 weeks.
you are a legend!

This is a free trade for you all chaps .................risk free

open an account here and you will get £200 worth of losses paid back in 14 days.....
http://www.spreadex.com/Financials/

Buy 1 ftse long @ 5090-5100(if you get anything lower it s a bargain) ......stop loss 200 points

ftse will hit 5300 within 14 days ..............

or you can buy 4 contracts on nasdaq @ 1700 .....stop loss 1650 ....target 1750

Oh yes Mr Anil, I remember it well .........

yes nice trade for everyone, although nasdaq came very close to stop loss(2 points away)

I would like a 10% commission from everyone please?
I accept payment via skype
username: Wallstreet1928...............

hehee.......

happy trading to all .........enjoy your profits my trading buddies

Yea looking like a low-volume day in the US, but they are open. Very interesting juncture. Overbought on short-term indicators, and at some points of resistance. Most importantly around the 1.50 and 3/5, then you have ftse at 5300 and S&P at this 1100 and a bit. At the same time, low volume has a positive tendency and add that with government propping. Interesting juncture. Personally I am short, because I think it is all about the dollar, but who knows.

well we've spat out the 300 for now, but it'll be fascinating to see if we can have a light volume float past a key resistance level.

well we've spat out the 300 for now, but it'll be fascinating to see if we can have a light volume float past a key resistance level.

A bit early to see if we spat it out I think. Only lost 10 points so far. We will see if it fails on a second approach. The USD has moved up a little against the EURO.

Could be an interesting article: http://www.cnbc.com/id/33848497

Let's have a look at the next 1/2 hour. Haha can't say I'd like to see a float out of resistance levels. That could cause a short covering rally, and that could lead to some hectic markets over the next few weeks. False breakouts, squeezes, the whole load.

Status
Not open for further replies.