Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am long ftse 5140 ...stop loss 5115

target 5190

i have taken this trade solely based on formation , and add to the the fact that we will hold double bottom and eur/usd will find support @ 1.4785, and oil will find support @ 79

and my variables are showing signs of bullishness...even though its against my formula of < 5144

got late for friday prayers watching this trade

this is one volatile market

I got stopped out on this trade break even folks ...............

Last edited:
these markets are so volatile, went short 16518 cable, stop to BE 20 pips clear and bang reverse.
Take your profits in this market!

tell me about it chelski

I thought i was going to come gack and find 40-50 pips there, 16520 level gets taken out and no follow through. Still if you look at this market to scalp, as long as you get your levels right you can take 10-20 on several moves today.

dont think ftse will recover from main pivot of 5108 until the market closes and uses the underlining prices whilst US is opened during UK evening hours; then we may see 5141? or further downhil to 5090

Re entered cable short 16513 set limit and closed +30, as i type she is reversing again!

- 28 stop loss hit

FTSE loses all of yesterdays gains in a flash

that was some sell off

Quite, I didnt see that coming at all.:( and it just goes on. I know the $ is stronger today but not by that much, so hard to explain really! i see $ Index resistance at around 22.70.

Quite, I didnt see that coming at all.:( and it just goes on. I know the $ is stronger today but not by that much, so hard to explain really! i see $ Index resistance at around 22.70.

very strange market at present ............unbelievable sell off!!

but thats why we have out stops in place

although oil is holding $78 along with eur/usd 1.4760

Status
Not open for further replies.