Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
and there is the short squeeze ...........

sp500 above 1060.........

so much for doom and gloom

oil back above $80

Mr Lakhan, I don't understand how you could say FTSE wasn't going to go above 5100?
and you also said oil was going to break down out of the range and go below $77.5 ?

I am surprised because you trade a hedge fund and you have access to a wealth of resources........can you please give me the variables and the reason why you came to that conclusion?

thank you

The GDP figures along with corporate results were all brilliant today, the analysis is made before the data comes out and of course you have to prepare to change levels according to all the news. Shorts we had in place, were closed off and went long instead after the news came out.

Of course, everybody is human and nobody gets it right all the time ;)

The GDP figures along with corporate results were all brilliant today, the analysis is made before the data comes out and of course you have to prepare to change levels according to all the news. Shorts we had in place, were closed off and went long instead after the news came out.

Of course, everybody is human and nobody gets it right all the time ;)

so you trade a hedge fund based on news ............isn't that a bit dangerous?

sorry to quiz you my friend but I'm just understanding how the hedge fund industry works. No wonder why they have big holes in their accounts and the pensions have all gone astray.........

nothing against you my friend .......your call on oil was very good yesterdsay

I was itching so much to go long today, but stayed disciplined. None of my setups played out today. Very happy about my discipline and consistency, not so happy about my account balance though :)

WS: mate, look at my recent PM. Let me know what you think?

an updated chart that i posted at 10.40 am today
eurodollar was massively oversold,then
now we could be at a critical level.do the bulls take over and take out the pole.??
a pole/long tail down is a long up or down column with no retrace columns

2v142te.png

this is the test area for reversal city

Good morning to all .............

Inverted head and shoulders pattern on the FTSE, powerful reversal signal

The markets will fall initially and then rally hard ...........be careful with shorts after first few hours as the FTSE will put in the right shoulder and then .........BOOM!!

REVERSAL CITY ........

please visit Benzinga.com for all the support and resistance levels......I will be doing updates on this today with potential set ups etc..so please visit regularly. thank you very much
http://www.benzinga.com/users/wallstreet1928

Last edited:

The markets will fall initially and then rally hard ...........be careful with shorts after first few hours as the FTSE will put in the right shoulder and then .........BOOM!!

REVERSAL CITY ........

please visit Benzinga.com for all the support and resistance levels......I will be doing updates on this today with potential set ups etc..so please visit regularly. thank you very much
WS, good morning, Sorry to ask a dumb question, but on what tf do you see this pattern?

FTSE 100 (DEC) Trading Tip : 30 Oct 2009

Update 07:45 GMT
Current Level: 5120
Support: 5085 + 5025
Resistance: 5140 + 5201

The bulls were back yesterday especially after the fantastic GDP numbers. We have a slew of US economic news coming out from 1:30pm UK time, but should not have too much of an affect today. We are currently neutral to bullish but will wait to see if 5085 holds and see if the bulls can get over 5140 as an initial target.

Update 07:45 GMT
Current Level: 5120
Support: 5085 + 5025
Resistance: 5140 + 5201

The bulls were back yesterday especially after the fantastic GDP numbers. We have a slew of US economic news coming out from 1:30pm UK time, but should not have too much of an affect today. We are currently neutral to bullish but will wait to see if 5085 holds and see if the bulls can get over 5140 as an initial target.

Mr Lakhan my friend ,

Can you please explain what variables you are basing that on my friend and can you also post charts please.

I have had emails from people getting confused with the futures prices that you post, I would really be grateful if you could quote the cash price along with it to help the newbies understand.

I also had emails from people who lost money as they were shorting the market based on your analysis yesterday because they respected you as a fund manager. I totally understand not everyone is correct but if you base your opinion on analysis and not news then its OK............

This thread is designed to teach newbies why we derive at our opinion on the market otherwise it is nothing but an opinion............and anybody can have an opinion my friend.

So I would be very very grateful to you if you could post some charts and explanation, because I am very interested in how you derive your decisions as i intend to work for a hedge Fund soon.

thank you my friend

Last edited:

REVERSAL CITY ........

market has fallen as stated ................please look at support levels on Benzinga folks

off to the world money show tomorrow in victoria.i want to hear the talk bu eoin tracey at 2.30 pm
trade2win have a stand.i will go and see them at some time during the afternoon

british airways now flying to reversal city
anybody want a ticket..??

British Airways(BAY)

certainly is flying at high altitude ...........

we are at a crictical juncture here ........thank you for flagging it up, if it holds the 190 then I am a buyer

only variable against it is oil price...............oil price is going to retest $82 today as eur/usd is projected to fly northwards

Attachments

• British Airways Plc (30-OCT-09).png
    British Airways Plc (30-OCT-09).png
    18.4 KB · Views: 128
nice break down on eur/usd............

downside target of 1.4790...potentially 1.4760!! cover short and then go long

I will look to go long in that region ....averaging in 3 contracts

i will post set up on Benzinga in 10 minc chaps

REVERSAL CITY ........

Just to confirm, where do you see the neck line WS?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.