Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to confirm, where do you see the neck line WS?

:)

ummmm.....

ummmmm...........just kidding , haha!

take the high yesterday @ 12.30 on 28th ...connect to high @ 16.00 29th ....basically .....

> 5144 market rallies

< 5144 market stalls

my analysis as stated we will see 5300 again soon

I will be a buyer of nasdaq anywhere between 1690-1700 as it is going to 1720- 1730 today

I have already bought 1 contract on FTSE @ 5128 ...i will average in 3 contracts around 5120 region

Last edited:
I have my mentoring classes starting now so i will be back later

FTSE will stabilise @ 5120 ..........

I will be back later to update you all .............

please keep checking Benzinga.com as I will update all with set ups
http://www.benzinga.com/users/wallstreet1928

If anybody is interested in taking up the mentoring classes in order to learn to trade the markets utilising the style then please PM me chaps and chapess's

if I haven't replied to you then I have scheduled you in for the next few months .......I will endeavour to do my best and email everyone back asap

take care my friends

may the markets be with you

Last edited:
The FTSE (DEC) Futures trades 30 points lower than the FTSE Daily at the moment, this gap closes as we get near the expiry date of the futures contract.

phwoah.............nice break out above 200ma on marks and spencers .......

how can one argue this market is going down

trade what you see folks, not what you think

ummmm.....

ummmmm...........just kidding , haha!

take the high yesterday @ 12.30 on 28th ...connect to high @ 16.00 29th ....basically .....

> 5144 market rallies

< 5144 market stalls

my analysis as stated we will see 5300 again soon

I will be a buyer of nasdaq anywhere between 1690-1700 as it is going to 1720- 1730 today

I have already bought 1 contract on FTSE @ 5128 ...i will average in 3 contracts around 5120 region

OK according to my analysis the rally has started already and is in motion

I must stress to everyone that you must do your own analysis before you take any trade...I have had several emails of people making a lot of money following this thread, i am very flattered but please , please do your own analysis

Last edited:
"only variable against it is oil price...............oil price is going to retest $82 today as eur/usd is projected to fly northwards"

WS how sure are you of this? do you really think oil can rise about 200 pips today?
my target to sell is $82 so hope i get it today, your words are inspiring.

we have inside bar on ftse.................

watch out folks ...

again

< 5144 we go to 5126

> 5160 ...then fly to 5190

any long positions should be at break even

"only variable against it is oil price...............oil price is going to retest $82 today as eur/usd is projected to fly northwards"

WS how sure are you of this? do you really think oil can rise about 200 pips today?
my target to sell is $82 so hope i get it today, your words are inspiring.

thank you my friend .................

it all depends on eur/usd ............

if it holds 1.4760 - 1.4880 then no problem what so ever my friend

bring up 2yr weekly chart of eur/usd and oil

tell me where eur/usd was when oil was at $150

and where do you think oil is going based on 2 yr weekly chart of eur/usd

Hi All!

Next Friday I start my mentoring sessions with the Legend (WS of course!!:cheesy:)... counting down the hours!!!

Been busy at work so have not been following the markets as closely as I would like ...

Logged into My IG Index account now to find all indices quotes are stuck at 22:15pm last night...I'ts rather annoying...anyone else have this problem... have not read prior posts yet so someone might have commented on the issue already

Successful Trading to everyone!!!

Der Blutharsch

i am long ftse 5140 ...stop loss 5115

target 5190

i have taken this trade solely based on formation , and add to the the fact that we will hold double bottom and eur/usd will find support @ 1.4785, and oil will find support @ 79

and my variables are showing signs of bullishness...even though its against my formula of < 5144

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.