Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• ftse 60.jpg
    ftse 60.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 141
it willllll drop...watch lol lol

Agreed. Drop is on its way, soon:D.may be next week when the earning season almost ends. tomorrow is tricky - Microsoft's result.
today market is up mainly because of Ford. dow thinks if Auto sector recovers then the
prosperity is back! But look at M'donalds. People are not spending, So the marekt will
fall once the party is over!!

Ive never seen anything like it. Its a phenominal rise without a decent bounce.

You probably have, turn the chart upside down and it'll be when the S&P went to 666 early in the year, lot of people did loads of money there trying to call the bottom and probably have done the same now on the way up looking for the top.

I'm sure most of you guys would have had much better days if you'd laid off the shorts!

Try looking to sell in a weak market and buy in a strong one.

Take a look at most of your recent bears and how many have reach 10pts+ profit, now look at any longs you've taken.....

Just a though, usually if you pee into the wind you'll end up with wet trousers.

You probably have, turn the chart upside down and it'll be when the S&P went to 666 early in the year, lot of people did loads of money there trying to call the bottom and probably have done the same now on the way up looking for the top.

I'm sure most of you guys would have had much better days if you'd laid off the shorts!

Try looking to sell in a weak market and buy in a strong one.

Take a look at most of your recent bears and how many have reach 10pts+ profit, now look at any longs you've taken.....

Just a though, usually if you pee into the wind you'll end up with wet trousers.

dunno about u but iv done pretty well out of doing it :D

Ftse

strategy .........we keep knocking on the door of house number 4500, and nobody seems to be home to open it, even the butler is on holiday.........

> 4510 ........ long ......1st target 4530 , amend B/E...2nd target 4600

< 4510 .........downside bias still remains , failure at this level produces shorting opportunities upto 4480, 4470, 4460 , 4450 .......20/30 points a time

I am currently being very careful with my short positions .........I am amending them to B/E very quickly as soon as they go 5 points in profit as we are currently living in reversal city.............UPSIDE bias is very strong in this market and the reversals happen very quickly

closed position for 50 point

break of trendline = short

Nasdaq

strategy for tomorrow

< 1558 ..............short ........1st target 1548 stop loss B/E, 2nd target 1530

> 1558 ..............upside bias still remains and keep riding the wave up

S1 @ 1570 produced a nice short today ..........

I feel like a surfer that got caught by a huge wave

closed for 30 points

closed position for 50 point profit

Why reversal city - are you looking at divergences or something?
ALso, 2nd question on the FTSE - do you have a rough target you go for each day? I mean...the ATR is about 80 points so would you take a percentage of the ATR?

Why reversal city - are you looking at divergences or something?
ALso, 2nd question on the FTSE - do you have a rough target you go for each day? I mean...the ATR is about 80 points so would you take a percentage of the ATR?

I don't use any indicators ....waste of time as you can always find an indicator to support your view......as you can see from the analysis that I post, I only view price action!!

just pivot points and geometric trend line analysis..........

and a bit of fundamental analysis ........such as currencies,oil, and leading shares of each sector

all courtesy of

http://www.inthemoneystocks.com/n_rant_and_rave_blog.php

I have a a daily target of £200 which i attempt to hit

Last edited:
I don't use any indicators ....waste of time as you can always find an indicator to support your view......as you can see from the analysis that I post, I only view price action!!

just pivot points and geometric trend line analysis..........

and a bit of fundamental analysis ........such as currencies,oil, and leading shares of each sector

all courtesy of

InTheMoneyStocks - Rant and Rave Blog

What timescale is your main one? Just asking as I'm using the daily, which is prob too large but it's passed the resistance points on the daily but everyone is going short :)

i am short astra zeneca 2835.will enter just before the close
Will close in the morning session.

very risky strategy my friend..........

vulnerable to gaps up or down.........

I did that a lot in the past but then I decided it was too risky as you are at the mercy of US and Asian session

Last edited:
What timescale is your main one? Just asking as I'm using the daily, which is prob too large but it's passed the resistance points on the daily but everyone is going short :)

I would be very careful with any short positions ............

in spirit of bull flag needs to be tested first

I currently look at 10 min & 60 min timeframes

Status
Not open for further replies.