Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
oil beginning to show weakness.........

potential double top short @ $67.30

UUP bouncing off lows.........

that worked pretty well.............covered position 35 points profit

Attachments

• US Light Crude (AUG-09).png
    US Light Crude (AUG-09).png
    20.6 KB · Views: 124
euro trade ............currently contemplating a long ...........pending entry 4.4215 ...stop loss 1.4185

target 1.4250

thanks ws
just a thought.stocks moving higher,particularly in the us.dollar possibly to get trashed making exports cheaper.there could be a wake up call when they realise it did not work for sterling
anyway,just a thought.i will take the signals from the chart

Thank you for your kind words laplabara and superdrive guy............

your alias names sound like super heroes .........:LOL:

I am off to the Sufi whirling dervish circle now..........

so take care chaps and lets how that euro trade works out

euro trade ............currently contemplating a long ...........pending entry 4.4215 ...stop loss 1.4185

target 1.4250

Still very messy price action for Euro$ WS, and I am put off by the heavy retracement and lack of direction. Yes, the longs have it technically, just looks horrible too trade. Good luck if you go for it.

how do you guys keep an eye on the known events that will affect ftse? like those reports etc.... is there a website that tell you upcoming events that will impact youre indice or stock?

thats good...thanks...so shall i apply the filter and just look at events for GBP....for my ftse trading analysis?

nope, look at everything - pay particular attention to the high impact events - marked with the red icon.

nope, look at everything - pay particular attention to the high impact events - marked with the red icon.

so high impact means high impact on THE GLOBAL MARKET IN GENERAL?
or will it a high implact for that particular currency? ...in effect affecting global stage...

so high impact GBP events will directly be important for UK FTSE ...
but other high impact currency/country events will be influencing ftse too......

right?

so high impact means high impact on THE GLOBAL MARKET IN GENERAL?
or will it a high implact for that particular currency? ...in effect affecting global stage...

so high impact GBP events will directly be important for UK FTSE ...
but other high impact currency/country events will be influencing ftse too......

right?

Yes, its all interrelated in one way or another. Just watch for the big events, and avoid trading the news.

one thing to notice on this upward move...there has never been a shakeout signal...ie a downward move giving a bear signal.even on the 15 min atr charts i have posted

Status
Not open for further replies.