Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the annul general meeting in London, Mr Sutherland tried to reassure investors concerned about a future cut in the company's dividend. He said the company will continue pay-outs and maintain investment to ensure future growth.
However, Mr Sutherland also said that, with oil prices below $60 a barrel, it didn't generate enough cash to pay dividends and invest for growth. The company plans to freeze its dividend this year and borrow money to make the payment until market conditions improve.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...eholders-revolt-against-director-bonuses.html

I am short again on FTSE @ 4000 , stop loss 4030

reason

FTSE chart updated from 9.11am

Attachments

• barclays 2.png
    barclays 2.png
    26 KB · Views: 114
Would like to see 844 on the ES for possible short entry.

S&P

light blue horizontal line ..key areas on 1 hr , 1 month chart

downside target for today would be 828 - 825

upside target 846 - 850

It will be interesting to see how the FTSE reacts .............will it close above 4000!!

Attachments

• 21st  11.28.png
    21st 11.28.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
That was a very bad trade- NOT in line with my trading signals, I am tightening the stop...

Ok- there was a sell signal at the end but I have closed it now at 3967.8 for 16.7 point profit...turned out ok in the end, but don't like to open until I am 100% satisfied.
I'll probably continue to short throughout the day...

I will short the US light Crude Oil Jun 09 contract at 4737...maybe a bit premature but lets see what happens

francis. i went back to youre blog spot this morning.i did understand it better.i am still confused at which are the important trendlines.please let me know..thanks
also which are the important s/r zones.

I will short the US light Crude Oil Jun 09 contract at 4737...maybe a bit premature but lets see what happens

I have close this oil position for now...I may reopen when the sell signal is a bit clearer, made a small loss but just saved myself from potential catastrophe!

lol, i opened a SB short on the SPX at 839...i ditched it at 838 and went out...WHAT A GONK!

slight bullish oscillator divergence on the SPX and FTSE right now, not sure how much that's going to effect the down T though...i had strong historical price support at 3940.

Would like to see 844 on the ES for possible short entry.

838 is today's cash pivot on the ES. Interesting that it was respected this morning. I'd be inclined to go long on a break of 838. Otherwise my bias is short despite the fact that the channel that has been there for a few weeks is still intact.

Best of luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.