Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
GEITHNER SPEECH......................

put on bloomberg and keep an eye on what this chap has to say

told you chaps ..........

Mr Geithner = go long on the market ..................

News broke out that 16 of the 19 major banks had failed stress test ....hence market crash yesterday!! (but even i didn't anticipate 35 point drop on S&P)

Then the Administration came out and said it was a rumour and confirmed it wasn't true, but would you beleive this Administration............as an investor you just have to sell!!

then Mr Geithner comes out and makes it official............BANG!! the market flies northwards.........

I do apologise for my inactivity(but I have been quiet active today ....in my humble defense!! haha)

I just can't post as much now due to work, I am falling behind on my day job.

I am off work today and tomorrow and i will try my best, but its summer and i just can't sit indoors for too long!!

I have just come back from gym, trip to decathalon for cricket equipment and then I went to cricket practise

support @ 838 ............I will contemplate long if held and another short if broken

Attachments

• 21, 19.25.png
    21, 19.25.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
tips for budget day
tax on beer goi ng up to £6 a pint
tax on wine to £15 a bottle
a tax on all winning trades....50 % of the win
£5 tax on head and shoulders trades
£10 on bullish wedges
£15 on an ma cross
£20 on a divergence set up

however...ftse has wound itself into a tighter coil.note from the chart that triangle has coiled even further.however,this is to no avail as the s&p 500 is giving opposite signals and is now currently range bound after an upside triple top failure

Attachments

• coiled.jpg
    coiled.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 119
here is the chart for the s&p 500
last signal was bullish.i have marked the res/triple top failure.
price has fallen back and given a bearish signal.but currently trendless chop
both bulls and bears in confusion

Attachments

• trendless chop.jpg
    trendless chop.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 114
nas 100 showing a bit of promise.price has broken thru the triple top.fallen back a bit ,but may show signs that 1300/the previous major resistance might hold as a base.the most bullish index so far

Attachments

• nasint.jpg
    nasint.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 111
yes we are very grateful to Dentist for the time he spends in sharing his analysis

thank you on behalf of every one on this thread

here here...

rock on with your bad self dentist.

thanks for sharing your knowledge :)

edit:

in fact, thank you everyone who contributes here (WS, dentist, francis etc)...this is a great thread with people being friendly, open and supportive. hopefully some knowledge will eventually permeate my wooden noggin...good work chaps.

Last edited:
however...ftse has wound itself into a tighter coil.note from the chart that triangle has coiled even further.however,this is to no avail as the s&p 500 is giving opposite signals and is now currently range bound after an upside triple top failure

yeah i noticed that triangle dentist, i thought it would hold until closing but it broke upwards before it's 5th elliot wave rebound.

FTSE analysis and strategy for Wednesday 22nd April

3 month 4 hr chart

break out of the channel - red trend lines, can we trade back inside it and maintain the leg upwards........or do we fail and fall short!!

Therefore, 4030 will be important tomorrow .........If we trade above that then I will be able to play a long up to 4060 -4090

The previous double top failed and we fell southwards in February, will that happen again?

If we get a triple top I will be a buyer @ 4100'ish ..............

2 orange trend lines are proving to be useful in determining tops so i will pay respect to them in the interim
4060 and 4090 are two levels to watch for potential shorting opportunities!!
If we happen to trade above 4100 then i will certainly go long

1 week , 10 min analysis

scenario 1 -

scenario 2 -

I will update in the morning ...too tired now

Attachments

• ftse 22nd.png
    ftse 22nd.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 125
FTSE analysis and strategy for Wednesday 22nd April

3 month 4 hr chart

break out of the channel - red trend lines, can we trade back inside it and maintain the leg upwards........or do we fail and fall short!!

Therefore, 4030 will be important tomorrow .........If we trade above that then I will be able to play a long up to 4060 -4090

The previous double top failed and we fell southwards in February, will that happen again?

If we get a triple top I will be a buyer @ 4100'ish ..............

2 orange trend lines are proving to be useful in determining tops so i will pay respect to them in the interim
4060 and 4090 are two levels to watch for potential shorting opportunities!!
If we happen to trade above 4100 then i will certainly go long

1 week , 10 min analysis

scenario 1 -

scenario 2 -

I will update in the morning ...too tired now

:D good night friend :D

Status
Not open for further replies.