Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got another private message this morning

Those that claim to be good traders and making thousands per month/ per day and send private messages i challenge you to set up your own thread and lets see your live trades and verify your claims

these people have nothing better to do and it really upsets me.........

Welcome to the internet!

just closed RIo Tinto @ 2012 for a whopping big profit

Wow what a gap down, i didn't expect that much

I have exceeded my daily profit target and i don't need to trade any more ( i say with trepedation as my lower self gets the better of me all the time...haha)

If anyone requires help please feel to call me

I only set up this thread to help the newbies, I am no city trader expert

Good shot!

That's was why i urged caution in Rio though, it can easily happen the other way and that stop at 2125 will get filled at about 2133 because there's no stock there.

Just a warning to others because some of these stocks are not like index trading, yes they move more but there can also be more slippage/problem with fills.

Went long at 3615 - Do I take profit now, or will this go higher?

If we knew that we'd be millionaires!!

3 options

Take all profits

Close half position the trail stop on other thalf or leave stop at break even.

Trail stop on whole position.

no right answer

Hello my friend

I am not allow to advise my friend , all I can do is state what i am doing

whether or not you follow me is your decision and is taken at your own risk

Which is fair enough. I did take +25 point profit due to weekly resistance at 3647. But will go back in again when I know which direction this is going.

My averages are beginning to turn up again. The main one hasn't, yet, but the other two are coming up to it and the price is above all three.

My averages are beginning to turn up again. The main one hasn't, yet, but the other two are coming up to it and the price is above all three.

Hello there my friend spitlink,

good to hear your strategy is paying dividends

keep up the good work

Hello there my friend spitlink,

good to hear your strategy is paying dividends

keep up the good work

:LOL: How are you WS? I don't want to seem churlish but I saw your post on the other thread, came over here to see what was happening, then typed my post and put it on the wrong thread!

Anyway, it can stay here and I wish you all the best.

Regards Split

If we knew that we'd be millionaires!!

3 options

Take all profits

Close half position the trail stop on other thalf or leave stop at break even.

Trail stop on whole position.

no right answer

I guess you are very right.. Thanks for the input.

I am now going to start setting up short positions on S&P @

730 , 735 , 740 , 745 if we get that far that is

Been a bit busy getting my dissertation sorted, but kept an eye on the markets and this forum. WS you made a good call on Rio last night! Im taking it easy the next few days as i wont be at my screen all day. just dropping in anyway!

Been a bit busy getting my dissertation sorted, but kept an eye on the markets and this forum. WS you made a good call on Rio last night! Im taking it easy the next few days as i wont be at my screen all day. just dropping in anyway!

thanks my friend....................

I am just contemplating opening multiple short positions on every indices

has the rally ended for today?

we have hit gap fill, and what happens next

Attachments

• 15.14.png
    15.14.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.