Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done all who profited,
Had to be extra careful today after a losing day yesterday, clawed back afew on the FTSE and SnP, trying to resist myself to jump in, intead of waiting for a clear signal to get in. Gota analyse for tomorrows trades.

7000 hits in 3 days of inception, I am impressed!!

Good morning to all those that are lurking in the back ground(please do post and introduce your self as I would really like to greet you) and good morning to all those that kindly take the time out to post

OK so what am I looking at today my friends ......

I am looking for a nice long position

I'm currently short RIO TINTO from last night @ 2090 and i am expecting a gap down

7000 hits in 3 days of inception, I am impressed!!

Good morning to all those that are lurking in the back ground(please do post and introduce your self as I would really like to greet you) and good morning to all those that kindly take the time out to post

OK so what am I looking at today my friends ......

I am looking for a nice long position

I'm currently short RIO TINTO from last night @ 2090 and i am expecting a gap down

good morning wallstreet
i will be around for a couple of hours before i go to work.

good morning wallstreet
i will be around for a couple of hours before i go to work.

welcome, welcome my friend........

I have a day off work today, yippee...........

I will be posting a lot of charts today and analysis today before i go off to the gym

So how long have you been trading MR Andresdos

welcome, welcome my friend........

I have a day off work today, yippee...........

I will be posting a lot of charts today and analysis today before i go off to the gym

So how long have you been trading MR Andresdos

i will be checking your chart and analysis in the afternoon and i will try to learn as much as i can but i am a complete newbie, i have been trading for about 4 weeks and i haven't had much luck, but i am here for the long term so i am prepared to lose a few pounds and willing to learn everyday.

by the way.. man u were lucky last night, i watched the game and inter milan hit the post twice!

morning all.
have a busy day today so will not be able to spend time on screen.. am also looking for a long (footsie) oppurtunity.. but i will not be holding it long!!

i will be checking your chart and analysis in the afternoon and i will try to learn as much as i can but i am a complete newbie, i have been trading for about 4 weeks and i haven't had much luck, but i am here for the long term so i am prepared to lose a few pounds and willing to learn everyday.

by the way.. man u were lucky last night, i watched the game and inter milan hit the post twice!

Haha............

I live in Manchester therefore naturally I support united but i am also a big fan of Arsenal(Eduardo & Nasri) and boy that was close last night........

All UK clubs through to the quarter finals and that makes a statement about the level of football in the premier league?

highest number of goals scored in a penalty shoot out in the champions league.......

FTSE chart and what I am looking at right now

trading sideways in the horizontal channel lets see what happens

will it break lower and therefore short the market or will it rise within the channel

let see what happens my friends

Attachments

• 7.54 .png
    7.54 .png
    15.6 KB · Views: 141
Haha............

I live in Manchester therefore naturally I support united but i am also a big fan of Arsenal(Eduardo & Nasri) and boy that was close last night........

All UK clubs through to the quarter finals and that makes a statement about the level of football in the premier league?

highest number of goals scored in a penalty shoot out in the champions league.......

I was disappointed to see Mourinho lose to Man U but it was only the second time he lost against Sir Alex, in the other hand I am very happy Man U went through so we (Chelsea (I live in London)) can beat them in the final this year!
good luck reaching the final

that formulae worked very well

I shorted RIO again before the close @ 2090. stop loss 2125

target 2070, 2050

just closed RIo Tinto @ 2012 for a whopping big profit

Wow what a gap down, i didn't expect that much

I have exceeded my daily profit target and i don't need to trade any more ( i say with trepedation as my lower self gets the better of me all the time...haha)

If anyone requires help please feel to call me

I only set up this thread to help the newbies, I am no city trader expert

Last edited:
I got another private message this morning

I just want to clarify something my friends

I do live trades and i show you all in real time how I trade, I don't boast or make ridiculous,unfounded statements about I made this much or I made that much.

my trades are all in real time and open to criticism when I open and close them

Those that claim to be good traders and making thousands per month/ per day and send private messages i challenge you to set up your own thread and lets see your live trades and verify your claims

these people have nothing better to do and it really upsets me.........

I will carry on helping people and just ignore them

morning all.
have a busy day today so will not be able to spend time on screen.. am also looking for a long (footsie) oppurtunity.. but i will not be holding it long!!

good morning hairyman, I like the sentence!!

going long but not holding it long..haha!!

well said my friend

Hi Mate,
Just ignore the critisism, you are encouraging everyone to join in, you are not pretending to know it all.

in an earlier post:
Why should you naturally be a Man U fan, coming from Manchester, why not Man City: watch out you might start something:LOL:

Good Luck
(y)
Graham

Hi Mate,
Just ignore the critisism, you are encouraging everyone to join in, you are not pretending to know it all.

in an earlier post:
Why should you naturally be a Man U fan, coming from Manchester, why not Man City: watch out you might start something:LOL:

Good Luck
(y)
Graham

thank you my friend

and i will take heed to your advice..haha!!

I like city too , Robinho & bellamy...a potent striking force indeed!!

I do live trades and i show you all in real time how I trade, I don't boast or make ridiculous,unfounded statements about I made this much or I made that much.

Those that claim to be good traders and making thousands per month/ per day and send private messages i challenge you to set up your own thread and lets see your live trades and verify your claims

Hi WS, glad to see the new thread has going well.

I would have posted myself, but no time for trading in the last week or so, as my business is quite busy right now. I should be back into trading next week I hope.

Anyway, these hate posters, whoever they are... I think you should 'name and shame' them!! I for one am curious to know who the cheeky sods are?

Good trading all!

Ollie

That's the spirit Wallstreet! Find this thread very interesting and learning something everyday.. (Mostly from mistakes, what other way is there)

So keep it up mate.

I am long barclays 67.2, stop loss 62

target 72

Reason - gap close support and 200 MA support

Attachments

• barclays 10.18.png
    barclays 10.18.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 123

name and shame them, i for one want to know who they are, if they had any balls they would criticise you directly on your thread!

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.