Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have bought Gold

long 900 ....stop loss 890!!

the 2 catalysts have rallied these markets........but can it last!!

my analysis was wring today and i will have to go back and learn from my mistakes!!

I encourage every one to do the same if they were shorting.........

I still have short barclays

70 ...stop loss 76

stop loss hit on FTSE ........... - 40 points (what a rally)

profit taken on barclays @ 65.2 to pay for loss on FTSE .........

so i was neutral on the two trades
short FSTE 3625 ...stop loss 3665

quite a global rally that was! shame couldnt make money on the movement. took a small loss today as well

on my way to A&E lol my ta is still very poor...

don't worry my friend

It will develop with experience ......

I failed miserbaly today............just about break even with all my trades thanks to the successful trades in the morning, but probably a little bit down today and nowhere near my profit target ...

It will develop with experience ......

I failed miserbaly today............just about break even with all my trades thanks to the successful trades in the morning, but probably a little bit down today and nowhere near my profit target ...[/QUOTE]

thanks for the support, i will not give up and i will try and learn from the more experienced traders like yourself

hi wallstreet

Good to see you here! I'll stay in your new thread and continue learning from you and others.

Happy trading!

ZY

If he was talking about cash price it isn't.

Let me elaborate. He should have waited 3mins until the end when profit taking resumes. Just like the MOC on ftse.

can you please clarify what you meant to say my friend, i just didn't understand......

Anyway I closed my position for 35 points profit this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.