Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
failed retest of 3590..........

not good news in my book........

Agree although IMO 3770 on the Dax is the problem here. Double top from Friday, inside bar forming on the 1H chart. It will be interesting to see which way it breaks.......

DAX

This is for Rob..........

break out or false break out ..........

make up you own mind up

Attachments

• DAX 10th march .png
    DAX 10th march .png
    20.2 KB · Views: 170
My contingent short order was triggered at 3600. Closed at 3585. Would have like to ride it down but bedtime now. Have to go to get up early am so I am taking my profit.

Good luck with your trades!

Best,

Swissy

wallstreet
there is a monor support area at 3570.if this holds,then we might get a retest of 3590 area.the daily will be bullish if it prints 3650 / daily high
todays price action has showed very small retraces on the upthrusts

Attachments

• bull.jpg
    bull.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 146
DAX

This is for Rob..........

break out or false break out ..........

make up you own mind up

Classic double top (failed retest to be precise) at the mo IMO. I wouldn't dream of going long on the Dax until I saw a 1H bar close above 3770 and even then.......

I'm assuming we are in agreement??!!

Classic double top (failed retest to be precise) at the mo IMO. I wouldn't dream of going long on the Dax until I saw a 1H bar close above 3770 and even then.......

I'm assuming we are in agreement??!!

Oh yes my friend..........

US markets open 13.30 right!!

I am a bit concerned with on element of my analysis, the referral to the 2 catalysts.

1. financials - they certainly are rallying this morning but I think they come too far too quick and need a pull back

2. Oil & mining stocks - mining stock are doing well but oil stocks are not

never the less the 2 catalysts were there hence the rally but my analysis of US stocks doesn't look good hence why i believe the FSTE will fall but not by much .....

FTSE will reach 3530-3540 and will hold up.......

But i may be wrong and we could continue rallying

please do you own analysis my friends and post on here to see if there are other scenarios that i can look into

I am now short 3597 .....stop loss is going to be wide on this one due to volatility recently

only 1 contract trading for now(rather than normal 3 contracts per trade), and then I will add as we go along

stop loss 3660

Last edited:
banking sector index............

channel breaks and then we have a fall

Attachments

• banking index 10th march .png
    banking index 10th march .png
    29.7 KB · Views: 151
Thanks for this thread wallstreet. It's perfect for a total newbie like me. I'm planning on opening a demo account to put into practice what I'm learning here.

A few posts back you mentioned that you preferred CFDs. I was just wondering what advantage you see to them above normal spread bets?

looks like 3580ish support good, so now looking for a good long entry... but must wait until the U@s open

Thanks for this thread wallstreet. It's perfect for a total newbie like me. I'm planning on opening a demo account to put into practice what I'm learning here.

A few posts back you mentioned that you preferred CFDs. I was just wondering what advantage you see to them above normal spread bets?

thank you for your kind words my friend

I prefer CFD's because I don't trust spreadbetting companies due to people getting spiked out incorrectly. I have always used CMC from the out set whilst I was at University do i have that loyalty concept and comfort zone where I feel confident to trade with i suppose.

I have been contemplating ODL markets but i still like CMC........

I am now short 3597 .....stop loss is going to be wide on this one due to volatility recently

only 1 contract trading for now(rather than normal 3 contracts per trade), and then I will add as we go along

stop loss 3660

closed for 20 point profit........

support at 3575.........

I will now wait on sidelines(US) market to open in order to get a better entry

Is it 13.30 now?

So will people sell there financial shares, materialise there profits and run or will they keep buying?

if you know the answer then go long or short accordingly?

Status
Not open for further replies.