Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got in too early is what i meant, are you talking about cash price, because overnight my charts show 3765 as the high.

You got in too early is what i meant, are you talking about cash price, because overnight my charts show 3765 as the high.

thank you for your input my friend,

I know you are very experienced and a novice like me will certainly learn from you so please keep posting my friend

nice break out of the channel on the Nasdaq

Attachments

• 11th march 9.33.png
    11th march 9.33.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 125
OK, are we sitting comfortably? Then I shall begin...

This is the first chart I have posted and I would be grateful for some feedback (and hopefully confirmation).

I know it looks like a horrific scene out of Resident Evil, but stay with me... I am looking to see a bounce off the what I hope will be resistance where I have placed the diddy red arrow. I know the horizontal lines look random, but they are based on data that cannot be seen in full.

I'm not trading this because I am rather busy today, but if I were, I beleive I would be looking for confirmation of rejection and probably aiming for 3600ish.

Does anyone agree or think I've been at the brandy?

Loving the thread WS!

S

Attachments

• ftse100.gif
    ftse100.gif
    12.7 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
OK, are we sitting comfortably? Then I shall begin...

This is the first chart I have posted and I would be grateful for some feedback (and hopefully confirmation).

I know it looks like a horrific scene out of Resident Evil, but stay with me... I am looking to see a bounce off the what I hope will be resistance where I have placed the diddy red arrow. I know the horizontal lines look random, but they are based on data that cannot be seen in full.

I'm not trading this because I am rather busy today, but if I were, I beleive I would be looking for confirmation of rejection and probably aiming for 3600ish.

Does anyone agree or think I've been at the brandy?

Loving the thread WS!

S

thank you for your kind words my friend

nice chart and some good trend lines drawn there my friend

But my analysis states that we we will be going northwards to 3900-3950 in the medium to long term

but if you are talking short erm ten thats another story

Last edited:
Hmmm...

I now beleive there's an upward channel formed and it could go either way. So I reckon place an order to buy at 3773 and an order to sell at 3679. I'm not actually going to place the trade because I'm still getting to grips with the live thang, but I'm watching with interest...

Attachments

• ftse101.gif
    ftse101.gif
    17.1 KB · Views: 115
I now beleive there's an upward channel formed and it could go either way. So I reckon place an order to buy at 3773 and an order to sell at 3679. I'm not actually going to place the trade because I'm still getting to grips with the live thang, but I'm watching with interest...

yes but what if there is a fake break out on either side then what?

or what if your spread bet company spikes the market either side which doesn't reflect the actual market and your orders are triggered, then what ?

these are all things one must consider my friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.