Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Oooh Mr flasheart its almost + 20 on ftse now

I hope you are rehearsing your apology speech ?

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

This is just getting silly now....I like it!

again folks , another example of racism and disrespect against my culture and against my race

this is a highly racist remark and it will be reported to the police

please feel free to do that please

but then you are not going to are you

salam alaikum - meaning god be with you - does it not??

which kind of fits in dont you think

your right,it is your thread, i will no longer post on here and leave you to it,it just distracts me anyway

Flashfart, you are a very petty person.

What is your agenda with Wallstreet ? Why are you so envious of his trading capability ? If you are a real trader, show some respect, acknowledge his craft and move on.

But all this petty, petty bickering is very childish and boring.

<<Yawn>>

FTSE stop loss now amended to b.e as + 20

all risk reduced from trade

Oooh Mr flasheart its almost + 20 on ftse now

I hope you are rehearsing your apology speech ?

Lol im understand you may want an apology for calling you a clown,why in the world would you want an apology for my analysis of your trading

here is a live trade for you

long ftse 5510 , i will add upto 5500

avg = 5505

stop loss = 5465

tgt = 5545 , 5555

How do you know when you take the live trade at 5510 that you are going to be able to add down to 5500, it may shoot straight up to 5511...12...13? If you know its going down to 5500 then you'd wait and get in there. Likewise you cant call a 'live' trade at 5510 AND your average price after adding in.

Of course the idiots that think they can make a million in 7 days don't know this and therefore don't question it.

You total clown,I hope people realise just what you are doing,that ftse trade is clearly a losing one, and as stated you have not said you volume when adding in,YOU DO THIS SO YOU CAN SAY YOU TAKE 2/3 OFF, an if it goes wrong you only count it as single pips. Please have some respect for others and stop trying to snow the snowman

Actually Flashfart, you are the clown. Your profile picture is that of a clown, your comments are childish. If the cap fits, wear it yourself.

Can you not understand how to average into a position ?
Do you not know anything about money management ?
Can you not execute a buy or sell order ?

All of the subscribers to Wallstreet's call service make money. If his calls are followed to the T, then you will definitely make money. What is your issue with that ?

Envy.......... jelousy....... racism ?

I think WS has just kicked some **** with that trade...Mr Flash, could you post your next trade for us please???

How do you know when you take the live trade at 5510 that you are going to be able to add down to 5500, it may shoot straight up to 5511...12...13? If you know its going down to 5500 then you'd wait and get in there. Likewise you cant call a 'live' trade at 5510 AND your average price after adding in.

Of course the idiots that think they can make a million in 7 days don't know this and therefore don't question it.

Mr pboyles I have just tackled this question and provided a comprehensive answer to it below

how many times should I repeat my self ??

nobody can call a bottom and nobody can call a top ??

what we can do is enter into a smooth average and catch the top and bottom

5510 - 5500 is the target zone for entry ........anywhere in that region is fine ??

stop loss = 5465 = stagnant and is never moved

now I trade with 90% accuracy and higher ..I have traded with students for 3 weeks without a stop loss being hit , ask them they will testify to it ?

If i am trading at 90% accuracy i can afford to take more risk .....i.e. stop loss 50 points and I can target + 40

but I can assure you that my targets always exceed 1:1 as I knock off 2/3 @ 1st target or higher and then get + 50 + 60 on last 1/3

The fundamental principle is a high accuracy rate = >90%

Actually Flashfart, you are the clown. Your profile picture is that of a clown, your comments are childish. If the cap fits, wear it yourself.

All of the subscribers to Wallstreet's call service make money. If his calls are followed to the T, then you will definitely make money. What is your issue with that ?

truth has prevailed and falsehood has vanished

one by one I will destroy every single one of these charlatans

mark my words

I am here to clean up this business ..I will lead by example !!

please feel free to do that please

but then you are not going to are you

salam alaikum - meaning god be with you - does it not??

which kind of fits in dont you think

Salam alaikum - peace be upon you.

If you and your ilk really came to this thread in Peace you wouldn't carry on with war talk. You're just exposing your true hypocritical self.

Its better you go back to Flashfarts thread and continue brownosing him/her/it.

racism,I could be the same nationality as he is? I was pointing out that should the trade lose he would count it as -40 and not -160,for the 4 lots which is how the pips should be counted,thats is why his pip count is so good, and I have apologised for calling him a clown, even though he has threatened to put me in a hospital bed,
you tell me which is worse

Mr pboyles I have just tackled this question and provided a comprehensive answer to it below

how many times should I repeat my self ??

nobody can call a bottom and nobody can call a top ??

what we can do is enter into a smooth average and catch the top and bottom

5510 - 5500 is the target zone for entry ........anywhere in that region is fine ??

stop loss = 5465 = stagnant and is never moved

%

Yes but you called a 'live' trade and your average price at the same time, either it wasn't live or you didn't know your average price, you cant possibly do both at the same time.

Regarding 'averaging in' your losses will always be a full position whilst many of your winners will only be 1/3 or 2/3 of you full position. Now if you deny that I know you are making this up.

racism,I could be the same nationality as he is? I was pointing out that should the trade lose he would count it as -40 and not -160,for the 4 lots which is how the pips should be counted,thats is why his pip count is so good, and I have apologised for calling him a clown, even though he has threatened to put me in a hospital bed,

Mr flasheart you are my brother, I have nothing but love for you my friend

I love everyone and i am willing to help everyone

I extend my had of freindship and ask us to be friends from this day onwards

let us put aside our differences and let us be friends and unite

if we work together we prosper , united we fall united we rise

do you accept my hand of friendship ?

Yes but you called a 'live' trade and your average price at the same time, either it wasn't live or you didn't know your average price, you cant possibly do both at the same time.

Regarding 'averaging in' your losses will always be a full position whilst many of your winners will only be 1/3 or 2/3 of you full position. Now if you deny that I know you are making this up.

again you make false assumptions ??

why do you constantly look for flaws/weakness?

Why cant you accept that i am trading profitably ?

I have called out a live trade for everyone

i have made it public to everyone , everyone had entry

what more do you want to do ??

shall i trade your account and make money for you ??

avg = 5505

stop loss = 5465

tgt = 5545 , 5555

long nasdaq = 2289 , upto 2279

avg = 2284

stop loss = 2264

tgt = 2304, 2314

FTSe now + 30

nasdq now + 7

Lord Flasheart name calling is much worse.

If someone called me the C word i would ...................

Beep Beep Richie

avg = 5505

stop loss = 5465

tgt = 5545 , 5555

long nasdaq = 2289 , upto 2279

avg = 2284

stop loss = 2264

tgt = 2304, 2314

Honestly folks

I am sick and tired of this now

i am have had enough

ftse and nasdaq closed + 40

+ 75 points for the day

+ 420 points for the week

adios amigos

Can I just get my head around this a little.

As an example, if you average in 3 times and close each separately do you add the points together? For example,

Close 1/3 at +20
Close 1/3 at +30
Close 1/3 at +40

Total = +90

Or do you count them as one whole trade, as in:

Close 1/3 at +20
Close 1/3 at +30
Close 1/3 at +40

Total = +60 full points at original risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.