Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

+ 47 points last night (this can be confirmed with my independent reviewer )

+ 67 points so far today , i am still short nasdaq tgt = 2216 !!

Thats a grand total of + 332 points for the week

i have an ill daughter that i must attend to

this has not been confirmed by your independent reviewer who has said you are in negative territory so far this week,still there is along way to go on his months free trial

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

this has not been confirmed by your independent reviewer who has said you are in negative territory so far this week,still there is along way to go on his months free trial

I am trading my account , my students are aware of my trading entry, exit and stop loss

the independent reviewer doesnt even appreciate the way I trade. He does not take into account my averaging

for example

my short position overnight

this is the email I sent to my students last night on ftse short trade

Date: Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 9:27 PM
Subject: I am short ftse from 5528
To:

I am short ftse from 5528

upto 5538

avg = 5533

stop loss = 5583

tgt = 5483 , 5473

now my average = 5535 based on my own personal average

but shakone will not take into account my averaging , he will only take into account my 1st entry ...which is unfair and incorrrect as it is not painting an accurate picture of my trading results.

when I clearly state I will average into s position and average out of it

also shakone does not take in to account when I get + 30 on 2/3 and then + 40 on my last 1/3 short

he only reports the 1st exit .......which again is unfair as I am maximising my profit

wait for Dutch to report my results and you will see a drastic difference

now I am about to exit my ftse short here for + 20

and I am about to reverse short to long

but shakone will close position based on 5528 , not 5535 ?

which again distorts the results

o this is live flash heart

ftse and nasdaq shorts closed + 30

I am now switching bias to long

ftse 5510 and long nasdaq 2289

I am trading my account , my students are aware of my trading entry, exit and stop loss

the independent reviewer doesnt even appreciate the way I trade. He does not take into account my averaging

for example

my short position overnight

this is the email I sent to my students last night on ftse short trade

Date: Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 9:27 PM
Subject: I am short ftse from 5528
To:

I am short ftse from 5528

upto 5538

avg = 5533

stop loss = 5583

tgt = 5483 , 5473

now my average = 5535 based on my own personal average

but shakone will not take into account my averaging , he will only take into account my 1st entry ...which is unfair and incorrrect as it is not painting an accurate picture of my trading results.

when I clearly state I will average into s position and average out of it

also shakone does not take in to account when I get + 30 on 2/3 and then + 40 on my last 1/3 short

he only reports the 1st exit .......which again is unfair as I am maximising my profit

wait for Dutch to report my results and you will see a drastic difference

Rubbish pal and you know it,shakone is bang on the money. You said you wanted independent verification and now you are saying he is wrong. when you take 2/3 rds off etc all very well and good,but aren't you forgetting something,like if you take 2/3rd off when you win then you have to take 3 times as much off when you lose. Come on pall call it on this thread live and then you can have lots of independent evaluations that cant be disputed. Of course you wont

ftse short average = 5535

hence closed @ 5510 = + 25

nasdaq short average = 2300

closed + 10

= + 35

here is a live trade for you

long ftse 5510 , i will add upto 5500

avg = 5505

stop loss = 5465

tgt = 5545 , 5555

long nasdaq = 2289 , upto 2279

avg = 2284

stop loss = 2264

tgt = 2304, 2314

students have been emailed and text sent to closed + 35

and reverse as bias change now long

now you be the judge my friend ?

so today = + 35 called out in real time to you ?

Rubbish pal and you know it,shakone is bang on the money. You said you wanted independent verification and now you are saying he is wrong. when you take 2/3 rds off etc all very well and good,but aren't you forgetting something,like if you take 2/3rd off when you win then you have to take 3 times as much off when you lose. Come on pall call it on this thread live and then you can have lots of independent evaluations that cant be disputed. Of course you wont

Like I have said repeatedly

when you are batting @ 90% accuracy level it doesn't matter

my trading is based on a > 90% accuracy level

now you have my latest trade

let the market be the judge

avg = 5505

stop loss = 5465

tgt = 5545 , 5555

avg = 2284

stop loss = 2264

tgt = 2304, 2314

now focus and pay attention to this ???

because this is where all the problem is with shakones understanding ???

now I have sent text out to go long on ftse from 5510 ??

yes ??

now that is only my entry/target area ??

I trade on average 4/5 contracts = £4/£5 a point

now i have will get a good average between 5510 -5500

it could be 5502 , it could be 5508 , etc etc ...et could even be 5498

what I do Is identify a zone in which to go short/long

no trader in the world can pick the bottom and nobody can pick the top ???

hence we must average into smooth average ??? 1st lesson in my maths A level course

I have now an average of 5504 , but shakone will say I am long from 5510

can you see how this is incorrect and unfair ?

avg = 5505

stop loss = 5465

tgt = 5545 , 5555

avg = 2284

stop loss = 2264

tgt = 2304, 2314

You total clown,I hope people realise just what you are doing,that ftse trade is clearly a losing one, and as stated you have not said you volume when adding in,YOU DO THIS SO YOU CAN SAY YOU TAKE 2/3 OFF, an if it goes wrong you only count it as single pips. Please have some respect for others and stop trying to snow the snowman

avg = 5505

stop loss = 5465

tgt = 5545 , 5555

avg = 2284

stop loss = 2264

tgt = 2304, 2314

ftse falls further ...so far 4 contracts longs ., now added another and final long @ 5492 ..thereby bringing my average down to 5502

all my long positions are in

stop loss remains stagnant as always @ 5465

now I let the market decide my fate

You total clown,I hope people realise just what you are doing,that ftse trade is clearly a losing one, and as stated you have not said you volume when adding in,YOU DO THIS SO YOU CAN SAY YOU TAKE 2/3 OFF, an if it goes wrong you only count it as single pips. Please have some respect for others and stop trying to snow the snowman

why do you call me a clown and how do you know it is a losing one ?

you are very disrepectful? learn some manners

like I said I want mutual respect shown

stop loss = 5465

we shall see if it is losing or not ?

let the market decide ?

ftse falls further ...so far 4 contracts longs ., now added another and final long @ 5492 ..thereby bringing my average down to 5502

all my long positions are in

stop loss remains stagnant as always @ 5465

now I let the market decide my fate

so now you are showing your lots,if this falls to 5465,im sure you will count it as -40 and not -160 as it should be

now lets it back and wait

let's see what the FTSE and nasdaq do ?

stop losses are in , emotions are out ?

why do you stress so much my friend ?

I am already + 35 for the morning

best case scenario ftse and nasdaq targets hit = + 40 + 20 + 35 = + 95

worst case scenario = + 35 - 40 - 20 = - 25

now lets see what my fate is ??

you have live entry m exit and stop loss now ?

no complaints afterwards

if my target is hit

I want a public apology on my forum for you disrespecting me ??

so now you are showing your lots,if this falls to 5465,im sure you will count it as -40 and not -160 as it should be

why should it be - 160 ??

I trade £4/5 a point

I always average in and average out

so if stop loss is hit it will only be - 40?

my average as stated to you is 5502 with 5 contracts .....I always trade between 4/5 contracts !!

Do you agree to a public apology for verbally abusing me on my forum when target is hit ?

now lets it back and wait

let's see what the FTSE and nasdaq do ?

stop losses are in , emotions are out ?

why do you stress so much my friend ?

I am already + 35 for the morning

best case scenario ftse and nasdaq targets hit = + 40 + 20 + 35 = + 95

worst case scenario = + 35 - 40 - 20 = - 25

now lets see what my fate is ??

you have live entry m exit and stop loss now ?

no complaints afterwards

if my target is hit

I want a public apology on my forum for you disrespecting me ??

Jesus man,IF YOU HAVE 4 CONTRACTS IN THEN YOUR PIP COUNT LOSS IS -160 if it falls 40 pips and not -40.

I want this to be made public

I want a public apology from flash heart when my trade hits target ??

I am writing to the moderators right now and making a formal complaint against your disrespectful behaviour on my blog ?

thihs is now how grown men act ? you need to learn some manners

FTSE now 5510

+ 8 sop far ??

I always average in and average out

You do not always average in - that is the problem.
When a trade does not hit all your entries, then you are left with only a 1/3 or 2/3 position.
For the purposes of your paper calls you count this as a full trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.