Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Fine ,I apologise for calling you a clown,that is something I am not sure about. I do know for sure that you are trying to deceive people, so a clown is probably a compliment

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Jesus man,IF YOU HAVE 4 CONTRACTS IN THEN YOUR PIP COUNT LOSS IS -160 if it falls 40 pips and not -40.

can people please help this chap out?

either I am now well today or this chap is not making sense ?

if I always average in to a position with 4/5 contracts

if my stop loss is hit i am - 40 , not - 160 ????

You do not always average in - that is the problem.
When a trade does not hit all your entries, then you are left with only a 1/3 or 2/3 position.
For the purposes of your paper calls you count this as a full trade.

do yo know my trading account ?? are you trading my account ?

incorrect again my friend, why do people make false assumptions without any proof?

that is why you have caused me so many problems

i always average into a position

for example

take ftse position right now

I started to enter @ 5510

, now say if it rallied immediately to 5515 and I would then enter a few contracts @ 5515

let it settle and then enter a few more

what it measn is that my average will be poor @ 5514 or 5512

now 5505 ???

this happens very rarely but i alaways get 4/5 contract on every trade

now when yo batting @ > 90% then it is fine

but if you batting @ 60% you are in real trouble ???

the most important point being is that my stop loss always remains stagnant ??

on this occasion = 5465

my stop loss never moves ??

never moves !!

Fine ,I apologise for calling you a clown,that is something I am not sure about. I do know for sure that you are trying to deceive people, so a clown is probably a compliment

again you are very disrespectful to me

this shows that you hate me internally , this proves to the readers that you have agenda against me

I can show you all points in the world and you will still hate me

you are biased in your review and it is now for all to see

here is a live trade for you

long ftse 5510 , i will add upto 5500

avg = 5505

stop loss = 5465

tgt = 5545 , 5555

long nasdaq = 2289 , upto 2279

avg = 2284

stop loss = 2264

tgt = 2304, 2314

ftse + 12 and counting

nasdaq + 3 and counting

I am waiting for flasheart apology to me when my trade hits target ?

can people please help this chap out?

either I am now well today or this chap is not making sense ?

if I always average in to a position with 4/5 contracts

if my stop loss is hit i am - 40 , not - 160 ????

His point is that you do not always get the full 5 contracts.
If you have 5 contracts and make 20 pips that is not the same as making 20 pips with 4 contracts. Your full position is 5 contracts so when you average in and only get 3 contracts filled, your final profit is 12 pips (3/5 X 20) but for the purposes of your paper call, you count this as 20 anyway.

Which contracts (full symbol) are you trading on what broker?

Mr Flasheart i am going to make your hatred for me public and i will inform everyone

let them see your true colours ?

let them see you burning jealousy and your burning hatred

you are a very diseased man and I hope every trader stays away from you

you are like a cancer

His point is that you do not always get the full 5 contracts.
If you have 5 contracts and make 20 pips that is not the same as making 20 pips with 4 contracts. Your full position is 5 contracts so when you average in and only get 3 contracts filled, your final profit is 12 pips (3/5 X 20) but for the purposes of your paper call, you count this as 20 anyway.

Which contracts (full symbol) are you trading on what broker?

like i repeat over and over again ???

my god !!

when you are batting @ > 90% that is irrelevant

if i was batting @ 60% then I would have a problem as I cant afford to miss 1 contract as I would be taking a greater loss

but because I bat @ 90% even if Imiss a contract it is fine ???

why ???

because my accuracy level is so high

Lord flasheart you are going to regret this day ??

i promise you my friend

you have made the biggest mistake of your trading career by disrespecting me on my blog

you will soon face the consequences

your image and your profile has been tarnished

it is irrelevant now whether my trade hits target or not

you have proven to be a hater

the evidence is there for all indpenedent viewers to see

Dentist and everyone that follows this blog

I ask and encourage everyone to write a formal complaint against flasheart for his vile , evil and derogatory comments

my father taught me to respect people regardless of there differences

honour and respect your brethren, be they friend or foe

that is what I was taught to do ?

This must be very frustrating for W.S, can I ask why do you bother?

You total clown,I hope people realise just what you are doing,that ftse trade is clearly a losing one, and as stated you have not said you volume when adding in,YOU DO THIS SO YOU CAN SAY YOU TAKE 2/3 OFF, an if it goes wrong you only count it as single pips. Please have some respect for others and stop trying to snow the snowman

Let me get his correct , you come to my blog , my house and you disrespect me.

honestly you are very lucky this is a forum because in my culture if you did that I can assure you , you would wake up in a hospital bed.

But I am very patient and I will go through the complaints process for now

This must be very frustrating for W.S, can I ask why do you bother?

because it is my spiritual master orders

my spiritual master has ordered me to help people

he puts me through these trials in order to purify me and teach me patience

every Prophet that came , be it Moses or Jesus had trials, hence they were patient and noble people.

when they were present and when they departed people respected them

Yes yes yes
the day of deliverence is upon us

riddle one

why would someone who makes (allegedly) 500 points a week be in need of state support:LOL:

salam alaikum

Let me get his correct , you come to my blog , my house and you disrespect me.

honestly you are very lucky this is a forum because in my culture if you did that I can assure you , you would wake up in a hospital bed.

But I am very patient and I will go through the complaints process for now

your right,it is your thread, i will no longer post on here and leave you to it,it just distracts me anyway

Yes yes yes
the day of deliverence is upon us

riddle one

why would someone who makes (allegedly) 500 points a week be in need of state support:LOL:

salam alaikum

again folks , another example of racism and disrespect against my culture and against my race

this is a highly racist remark and it will be reported to the police

Can you see how these people have an agenda , they have jealous and rage burning within them

they raise false doubts and suspicions in order for people not to benefit from my teaching and learning.

I have always encouraged success , when flasheart made + 100 in a day I was the first to congratulate him

I am not jealous of anyone , I respect everyone

I am always honest with my trades as my students have access to my trades in real time

Then why is it that people disrespect me ?

i agree to an independent review and still people are not happy ??

what more can I do ?

tell me ?

avg = 5505

stop loss = 5465

tgt = 5545 , 5555

avg = 2284

stop loss = 2264

tgt = 2304, 2314

So far I am + 35 on my shorts this morning

now i am currently long above

FTSE + 10 so far
nasdaq + 3 so far

my long trades are active ?

avg = 5505

stop loss = 5465

tgt = 5545 , 5555

avg = 2284

stop loss = 2264

tgt = 2304, 2314

Mr flashheart has agreed to a public apology when and if my trade hits target ?

time shall tell ........so watch this space everyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.