Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

The elusive 365. Lets see what the overnight brings. Quite a few calls on this one but no print today. Good to get points today WS - Hairy as GB would say.

It certainly was my friend

I wasnt operating at 100% today today as i was up all night

I will be going to sleep soon

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

What a fantastic day , if only my tooth was better !!

+ 140 points for the day with my students

that's + 197 points in 2 days trading so far

I have been stuck at the dentist all morning ..........arrrrr !!

I am going back @ 3pm to have it taken out !! wish me luck

managed another + 25 points with my students

thats + 220 points for the week so far

ws..how is the tooth now ?

you could always ask Mr charts, i hear he used to be a dentist,before becoming a us shares mentor,clearly the latter earns more. WS to shut u sall up,why not do a weeks worth of calls on here,it would end this thread and answer all your ctitics

I thought he already did that - it didnt shut anyone up.

you could always ask Mr charts, i hear he used to be a dentist,before becoming a us shares mentor,clearly the latter earns more. WS to shut u sall up,why not do a weeks worth of calls on here,it would end this thread and answer all your ctitics

I have already done that on numerous occasions ?

i did it as recently as October ..please visit this thread because DC2000 came on to my blog and disrespected and hurled unjustified accusations at me. I then had to go to his blog and post live trades with entry, exit and stop loss. I did it successfully with > 90% accuracy and made > 300 points each week. I have already proven my self. Then when I was successful he came up with another excuse about tax or something silly............
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-55.html

I respect everybody's ability, I have never transgressed anyone, I have always defended my honour and dignity. I have a gift from god through my spiritual master and I want to share it.

Go to the start of this blog and see, I posted day in day out ......tirelessly , live calls and live analysis. It was too much hard work as i got request emails etc etc

at one point I was getting > 100 emails and requests a day .....I was totally burnt out !!

That is why now I only focus on a select number of traders and focus on them solely .....I teach them how to day trade the markets in real time , teach them how to be successful.

I want to create > 300 successful traders and then i will employ them at my hedge fund ........I have plans to open in Manchester!!

I have already done that on numerous occasions ?

i did it as recently as October ..please visit this thread because DC2000 came on to my blog and disrespected and hurled unjustified accusations at me. I then had to go to his blog and post live trades with entry, exit and stop loss. I did it successfully with > 90% accuracy and made > 300 points each week. I have already proven my self. Then when I was successful he came up with another excuse about tax or something silly............
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-55.html

I respect everybody's ability, I have never transgressed anyone, I have always defended my honour and dignity. I have a gift from god through my spiritual master and I want to share it.

Go to the start of this blog and see, I posted day in day out ......tirelessly , live calls and live analysis. It was too much hard work as i got request emails etc etc

at one point I was getting > 100 emails and requests a day .....I was totally burnt out !!

That is why now I only focus on a select number of traders and focus on them solely .....I teach them how to day trade the markets in real time , teach them how to be successful.

I want to create > 300 successful traders and then i will employ them at my hedge fund ........I have plans to open in Manchester!!

you could always become an organic farmer with all the bulldust you have

you could always become an organic farmer with all the bulldust you have

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
Sun Tzu

ws..careful...the local anesthetic is made in china
could be a clone
might not work

just jokin !!!

Hi new to the forum and trading.Been reading numerous post's by wallstreet1928 and other traders, just wanted to say some of the advice that has been posted on this thread have been excellent.

to all that have contributed on this thread a thankyou from newbie.:innocent:

ps. keep up the good work

S 500 index
120 minute data input
at the 50% retrace from the 1248 breakdown point
which way next ??

30m730g.gif

Hi new to the forum and trading.Been reading numerous post's by wallstreet1928 and other traders, just wanted to say some of the advice that has been posted on this thread have been excellent.

to all that have contributed on this thread a thankyou from newbie.:innocent:

ps. keep up the good work

thank you for your kind words

we also owe a big thank you to dentist too

+ 47 points last night (this can be confirmed with my independent reviewer )

+ 67 points so far today , I am still short nasdaq tgt = 2216 !!

thats a grand total of + 332 points for the week

I have an ill daughter that I must attend to

I managed to another

- 20 on nasdaq

and + 50 on ftse/euro

= grand total of + 362 points for the week so far

Fascinated by the P&F charts dentist. Haven't a clue what they mean but look very mathematical which is very much up my street - Intrigued but I wouldn't expect anything less.

I have an ill daughter that I must attend to

Best wishes fella - some things in life go far beyond trading and sometimes the wasteful nature of this forum

Best wishes fella - some things in life go far beyond trading and sometimes the wasteful nature of this forum

thank you for your concern , she is feeling much better now

FTSE 100 failed H&S formation as neckline invalidated

we have traded past the crucial fib retrace level of 75%

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    17.6 KB · Views: 163

Chinese PMI Drops Below 50

fantastic news considering I am short ftse and nasdaq overnight with my students

Status
Not open for further replies.