Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Thats what I told ya Mrs........ and she did......

Fool.

Grow up and grow a pair.

This is not why I joined this forum. Any moderators here ?

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

good news for FTSE 100

ForexLive
ForexLive: CIPS: UK Manufacturing PMI Rises Unexpectedly In September bit.ly/rcy7ki

Good news for the £ as well - has anyone had a look at the EURGBP charts recently - looking like the upward channel is going to break soon as long as 8650 holds as resistance.

Attachments

• SP32-20111003-150802.jpg
    SP32-20111003-150802.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

I had to send that while it was still going higher.

I remember when WS started this thread on trade2win about 3 years ago if I remember it right. (sure I can go back and check the date but who cares). He was always very helpful and willing to explain things. most importantly teach others how to fish. Dont just read the first 10 pages.

I have used his subscribtion service previously and I most likely will do again in the future. Last
few months I've been trading on my own and been doing fairly well. up's and downs. However I knew nothing about the markets when I started and we all know there is no holy grail. Nobody is right all the time, but if you make pips every week you are all doing something right. I think the most important thing WS and others have taught me is "RISK MANAGEMENT"

Anyway, even though I dont like the new WS EGo running wild I cant say anything good about all the haters here. If you dont like WS thread then go read something else. You are quite pathetic to be honest. (lets see how much haters I'll get for being a first time poster)

Dear TheRealMrT,

My patience is also wearing thin of your unrelenting attempts to discredit our wallstreet1928. Your tenacity in doing so could be perceived as a personal vendetta worthy of being reported to the moderators.

Seeing as one of your issues is percentage return, I would like to take this opportunity (tongue in cheek of course) to remind you that 63% of your total posts since joining T2W have been beating-up WS on this very thread. That is a rather negative return on your time invested here and a very poor return for the readers of your posts.

I think that you are mistaken in your opinion of WS and have underestimated how highly he is regarded by followers of this thread (and not forgetting his subscribers). It has been made abundantly clear by many members that your input on this thread is not constructive.

Once again and with respect, please jog-on and take your negative vibes elsewhere, unless of course you are prepared to draw a line under this and wish to learn and share your knowledge with us.

Kind regards, S

I am out of here
adios amigos

WS, there are new people coming here every day looking for help and guidance. There aren't that many useful threads here and I was told this was the biggest trader forum.
The more such threads as yours, the better.

As a beginner myself, I don't have a hoard of cash to pay for training courses etc. and advice from experienced traders is invaluable.

In the end, it's up to you whether you're ready to sacrifice your time here for no real reward.

Anyway, thanks for what you've done already. Still hoping for more.

I think this could be an interesting thread.

Trouble is it's overrun by people claiming WallStreet is a scammer.

WallStreet is making live calls here - trouble is anyone that wants to review the thread has to wade through tons of crap written by people who think he's a scammer. This actually makes it a terrible read.

I think this should be cleaned up if possible and WallStreet handed the reigns to clean up or at least approve posters in here.

I'm not a big fan of TA by any means but I see some stuff in here on market structure that I do agree with and I'd like to keep up with the thread. As it is though - it's just chock full of crapola from idiots.

WallStreet is making live calls here - trouble is anyone that wants to review the thread has to wade through tons of crap written by people who think he's a scammer. This actually makes it a terrible read.

I think this should be cleaned up if possible and WallStreet handed the reigns to clean up or at least approve posters in here.

I'm not a big fan of TA by any means but I see some stuff in here on market structure that I do agree with and I'd like to keep up with the thread. As it is though - it's just chock full of crapola from idiots.

you are a sage my friend

I am still trading and these are the trades that were sent to my loyal people today

date Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 4:39 AM
subject I am long nasdaq from 2070 and FTSE from 4966
mailed-by googlemail.com
hide details 4:39 AM (3 hours ago)
long nasdaq upto 2050

avg = 2060

stop loss = 2000

tgt = 2120 , 2150

long ftse upto 4926

avg = 4946

stop loss = 4846

tgt = 5046 , 5100, 5150

Stock Market Analysis:London-New York-Tokyo-Shanghai

Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information
contained within this email is provided as general market commentary
and does not constitute investment advice or recommendation by me and
is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining
from making) any investment decisions.

The value of investments can go down as well as up. The past is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Investing in equities can lose you part or all of your capital although the potential returns are theoretically unlimited.

I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without
limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or
indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any
such decision. Any arrangement made between you and any third party
named in the site is at your sole risk and responsibility.

I am still trading and these are the trades that were sent to my loyal people today

date Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 4:39 AM
subject I am long nasdaq from 2070 and FTSE from 4966
mailed-by googlemail.com
hide details 4:39 AM (3 hours ago)
long nasdaq upto 2050

avg = 2060

stop loss = 2000

tgt = 2120 , 2150

long ftse upto 4926

avg = 4946

stop loss = 4846

tgt = 5046 , 5100, 5150

Stock Market Analysis:London-New York-Tokyo-Shanghai

Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information
contained within this email is provided as general market commentary
and does not constitute investment advice or recommendation by me and
is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining
from making) any investment decisions.

The value of investments can go down as well as up. The past is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Investing in equities can lose you part or all of your capital although the potential returns are theoretically unlimited.

I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without
limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or
indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any
such decision. Any arrangement made between you and any third party
named in the site is at your sole risk and responsibility.

i am sending email to take profits of + 100 and call it a day

thats + 200 for the week so far

day 9 and i still have 100 % accuracy

:smart:

because until this and last wqeek, it seemed the purpose of this thread was to promote a subscriber service.

you have to do that when you dont have a job

I think there were lots of valid points to be honest but it's always going to result in a war on a forum as people don't open their minds up to either side of the story. I think some of the followers are just as much to blame with clogging up the thread.

Anyone who was short EURGBP as per my post, consider taking partial profits unless you are swing trading.

What do you mean by market structure vs TA?

Always a good chart to look at. This is the UK retail price index since 1915 currently running at 5.1%

Attachments

• rpi.gif
    rpi.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 208

Just like to add my two pennys worth

I have been reading through some of the posts here and I must say I am somewhat surprised at some of the negative comments

WS is no Scammer !!!!!

He taught me to trade nearly three years ago, from not knowing anything about trading, now I am profitable, I trade my own set ups as well, his calls are all genuine

in fact he is genuine

I have never asked, and he has never told me his account size, but he will tell you how to trade an account size ( in his own opinion ).

I can not understand why he gets all the Bad press

He will allways do anything to help anyone

Also anybody who undertands trading will also understand no one will get it right 100% of the time, so even WS will get it wrong, if fact I think he does sometimes, but when he does he does not hide away from it.

If you are a doubter I belive you can find out, just subscribe for a month then re post up here ( By the way I am not trying to promote his service ) as they say facts are facts and the proof is in the pudding !!

Crazy World we live in

Steve Jobs has passed away.May the greatest one man success story of our times rest in peace

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 117

short squeeze over as forecast .......

now we get Armageddon part 2 starting from monday .........signs of confirmation received today!!

I wish everyone a good weekend

Am still gunning for 5510ish area............................Am not long...but going to take a short from there....!!

yes me too 10pips.i'm trying hard not to chase the market.im thinking the close tomorrow will give a clearer picture may be tuesday, then i can make a better informed decision.
My stop at the moment would need to be at around 5700ish to be safe,i like to see atleast a possible 3-1 return on a set up.
so we sit in hope till then.

Status
Not open for further replies.