Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

no decisions to be made..this is another fake
nas 100..15 min data
see that long up column...unsupported breakout...so far
lets see where it gets resisted
2myyzk8.gif

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

s500 at resistance now
4 hour data

x6k2za.gif

yes me too 10pips.i'm trying hard not to chase the market.im thinking the close tomorrow will give a clearer picture may be tuesday, then i can make a better informed decision.
My stop at the moment would need to be at around 5700ish to be safe,i like to see atleast a possible 3-1 return on a set up.
so we sit in hope till then.

Thats just where my exit from longs and shorts will kick in just over the 5700

Thats just where my exit from longs and shorts will kick in just over the 5700

IMO its too risky to be long on indices at this climate. TA says it should get there; but theres far too many emotional trading taking place and also, 5510 should have been hit 4-6 weeks ago.....

Hello to everyone , I wish you all a good trading week ahead

I have already hit my target of + 45 today ...I am finished for the day by 8.20am with subscribers!!

Last week + 400 in 2 days ........now this week has got off to a good start!!

my trade today was

I am short ftse from 5340

upto 5360

avg = 5350

stop loss = 5400

tgt = 5300 , 5290, 5280

I have just spotted another setup for the US session

I am short nasdaq 2230

upto 2240

avg = 2235

stop loss = 2265

tgt = 2200 , 2180 2170

I will hold this overnight so i can have a break tomorrow ....

bearish fundamentals = Dexia news , Egypt violence sending oil up , uncertainty remains with banks , uncertainty over US earnings news , European data weak

Technicals

Apple indicating weakness with H&S formation

UUP - bullish due to golden cross and 3 bar pullback complete and reversal

Attachments

• UUP.png
    UUP.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 137

Hello to everyone , I wish you all a good trading week ahead

I have already hit my target of + 45 today ...I am finished for the day by 8.20am with subscribers!!

Last week + 400 in 2 days ........now this week has got off to a good start!!

my trade today was

I am short ftse from 5340

upto 5360

avg = 5350

stop loss = 5400

tgt = 5300 , 5290, 5280

Technical reason for FTSE 100 short

1. bear flag remains post consolidation we have seen recently

2. doji- spinning top reversal pattern

3. horizontal resistance

4. trend line resistance confirmation with doji pattern

5. equity variables confirmed weakness = barc, bp, blt, mks

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    18.2 KB · Views: 133

Greece debt crisis will be completed today, and statement given out tomorrow = markets to float up? and then crash? well FX to float up anyway...?

I am short eur/usd from here

1.530 upto 1.3570 if need be

avg = 1.355

stop loss = 1.365

tgt = 1.345, 1.34

Greece debt crisis will be completed today, and statement given out tomorrow = markets to float up? and then crash? well FX to float up anyway...?

already baked in if you ask me buddy hence UUP 3 bar reversal last week - now pending golden cross with HH and HL's on daily chart

ask yourself this question ?

Dexia passed the Bank stress tests 3 months ago and now its begging for more ?

there are still more skeletons to come out of the closet ........the situation is even worse than we can comprehend !!

Hence bear flag will play out and cause Armageddon part 2

I stated last week that we would get a 1 week-2 week move higher = consolidation before the next break lower !!

The bear flag can break down at anytime but it needs a powerful catalyst......

13550 is weekly R1 = good entry.

Weekly TF showing a bullish 3bar reversal; which will am sure wont be there by tomorrow lol. But yes, thanks for the heads up @ baked in = have they added chocolate with that baking? hehe!

The bear flag can break down at anytime but it needs a powerful catalyst...... < Totally agree :clap::clap:

"
IG_ForexFocus IG Forex Focus
#EURUSD up 0.9% this morning, US index down 0.8%, but will lack of actual plan scupper the rally? #forex"

yes it will , because this is just a short squeeze

there is no plan , they are just buying time

they have issued a conference and stated that they have a plan for a plan ¬

this is pathetic ........

michaelhewson Michael Hewson
Am I the only one who seems to be suffering from optimism fatigue about politicians so called "plans" -#beenherebefore

FTSE 100 - I expect this pattern to play out

remember no HH's registered today = exhaustion

Banks uncertainty = pathetic at this juncture

bail out and stimulus = crack and cocaine = frankenstein market

H&S ftse 10 mins

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    12.5 KB · Views: 173

Hi

Just joined the forum, hope i can learn alot form your thread!

Thanks

retrace short then get long, too many bears ****ting in the woods.

Attachments

• fig1-10.9.11.jpg
    fig1-10.9.11.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 124

I am short eur/usd from here

1.530 upto 1.3570 if need be

avg = 1.355

stop loss = 1.365

tgt = 1.345, 1.34

it was just shy of the stop loss...why is EUR:USD going so strong today...

Status
Not open for further replies.