Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

fiatcurrency fiatcurrency
Talk of an unwind going through. Long equities/short bonds and in pretty decent size. #Macro

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

You are the master aint you ! Il drop you that email soon.

There goes siler again man i bet you are smiling happily now ! :)

WS, what is your website link? Could you pm me?

Hello Buddy , nice to meet you

welcome, welcome to you

trading is all about arguments

and here are just a few of my arguments

1. 3 day weekend in US = sell on fear due to long weekend
Martin luther king day

2. oil @ gap level resistance @ 91.2

3. FTSE retest of H&S @ 6010

4. euro H&S

5. aus/usd remains weak due to flood = risk FX remains weak

I can give you several more reasons..i send this analysis out on a daily basis to help people learn how to trade properly

Fundamental and technical analysis combined !!

the bubble really has burst

FTSE 100 - potential scenarios for the bearish perspective !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100-H&S  .png
    FTSE 100-H&S .png
    12.2 KB · Views: 121

Care to post any specific trades with entries, targets?

I just see some graphs and don't know what to do with them. Like your eur/usd on Jan 15th. Shall I buy now for the breakout like your chart illustrates?

Care to post any specific trades with entries, targets?

I just see some graphs and don't know what to do with them. Like your eur/usd on Jan 15th. Shall I buy now for the breakout like your chart illustrates?

welcome to you masquerade, I haven't seen you on my thread for quiet some time....good to see you back buddy!! It's really good to see you on tradew2win after I heard about your trading history, someone told me you had blown your account and had quit !!

but its really good to see you back. and Yes my chart on Euro

you would have been up + 150 pips now if you had gone long euro according to my chart

1,000 pips a week is my aim on indices,fx and commods

everything on target and going smoothly

with regards to entry, exit and stop loss. Those that know me can get access to them on a daily basis

This blog is designed to help people learn how to trade my friend, there are other threads on trade2win that give live calls.

Any live calls on the FTSE today ?

welcome to you my friend

This thread is more about learning buddy

I will try to give my analysis/view from time to time ..........

I over slept this morning because the baby has started teething and kept us awake all night :mad:
:sleep:

I will give my view shortly

FTSE 100

60 mins candle - skyscraper

ahahaha

welcome to you masquerade, I haven't seen you on my thread for quiet some time....good to see you back buddy!! It's really good to see you on tradew2win after I heard about your trading history, someone told me you had blown your account and had quit !!

but its really good to see you back. and Yes my chart on Euro

you would have been up + 150 pips now if you had gone long euro according to my chart

I don't believe I know you, i've never posted in this thread. It's nice to know i'm famous enough to be talked about. :LOL:

Yes, you see the problem with saying i'd have been in profit going long on your euro chart was you posted it on 15th Jan. Without a specific entry I might have bought into it on sunday night/monday morning. Maybe around 1.3370 at which point it then decided to drop about 1.3250. So would I still be in this trade? If I was in this trade now, maybe i'd have only 20 pts profit when previously i'd been in 100+ loss. Surely you can appreciate how without posting an entry it's very easy to be right without being specific when time is on your side. Also thanks for replying to my post after it went up 100pts when you were checking it out about 20 mins after I posted on your thread in the early morning.

I don't believe I know you, i've never posted in this thread. It's nice to know i'm famous enough to be talked about. :LOL:

Yes, you see the problem with saying i'd have been in profit going long on your euro chart was you posted it on 15th Jan. Without a specific entry I might have bought into it on sunday night/monday morning. Maybe around 1.3370 at which point it then decided to drop about 1.3250. So would I still be in this trade? If I was in this trade now, maybe i'd have only 20 pts profit when previously i'd been in 100+ loss. Surely you can appreciate how without posting an entry it's very easy to be right without being specific when time is on your side. Also thanks for replying to my post after it went up 100pts when you were checking it out about 20 mins after I posted on your thread in the early morning.

very true

The stock market is all about identifying trends buddy= the hardest part in trading.

Once you have identified the trend just befriend it = the easiest part

Like i said this thread is about teaching people how to identify the trend, not about making pips !!

pips is just a bonus/reward for our hard work.........(y)

enjoy the pips buddy and relax !!

have a nice day

Dam are these BULL runs ever going to end !. Countires arn't out the Sh*t yet but the markets seem to suggest all is well and everything is on the up ? When the fall comes its gonna hit big time i think.

News travels very fast on Trade2win ......we are a small community and we must stick together and help one another!!

I wish you well my friend

May the pips be with you...............

News travels very fast on Trade2win ......we are a small community and we must stick together and help one another!!

I wish you well my friend

May the pips be with you...............

Let's hope you trade with better sources of information. :LOL:

But I am honoured that i'm significant enough for people to gossip about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.