Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

FTSE 100

All potential suppott zones

200 MA highly possible on a flash crash

Black trend line is the key support zone and it must hold

currently a bear flag formation

BEARS are in full control

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    15.6 KB · Views: 119
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Nasdaq - 3 bar move down, 4th bar reversal expected on Monday due to double trend line support !!

This implies a positive day for FTSE 100 on Monday!! we shall asses the fundamental variables and react

Attachments

• NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 139

Euro, Euro , Euro ..........Where Art Thou going? EUR/USD is out right bullish as the Yanks will be dropping the dollar hard in this recent sell off to save the market

right shoulder is no good, but we have a bullish MA cross over pending

Euro giving false signal

Euro strength = commod strength = market strength !!

BUT we have

Euro strength = commod weakness = market weakness !!

so this will result in 1 of 2 scenarios folks

1. Euro rally is fake due to Chinese/Japs supporting Debt auctions = artificially inflating the EURO when in reality = risk off and euro would collapse!! When an instrument is artificially inflated then risk in other instruments will not follow it as they are aware of the false strength in the instrument

2. EURO rally is indeed organic and justified on fundamentals , then risk on and the all the markets catch up to the EURO and rally ...........

I favour the 1st scenario for now, but as traders we must be willing to change our stance when the market signals its intent to us

As Day traders we don't care .........we are like surfers who just ride the wave !!

Attachments

• EUR_USD Spot.png
    EUR_USD Spot.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

German Dax - Now this is one tough nut ...Bull trend intact similar to Nasdaq!! The most recent High could be the Head, we shall see

Attachments

• DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    16.9 KB · Views: 132

Anyone is looking at gold?????
from my analysis, next ideal short position is between 1361-1368; and stop at around 1380.
Target: 1326/1293(key)/1260/1160/1070

Crude Slumps as OPEC may Raise Output

from my analysis, next ideal short position is between 1361-1368; and stop at around 1380.

Fundamentally, personally I would never short gold as too strong. Gold can negate bearish TA set ups very easily in one move

But purely on a technical basis ...Gold = short to 200MA

Attachments

• Gold Full0211 Future.png
    Gold Full0211 Future.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 114

I read an article on it at the weekend that was interesting and contrary to the current negative outlook from most people. Here's the link: http://www.clivemaund.com/article.php?art_id=68

The best Chair to purchase ?

ergonomically speaking

which chair would everyone recommend to purchase ?

please provide links

thanks

The best Chair to purchase ?

ergonomically speaking

which chair would everyone recommend to purchase ?

please provide links

thanks

Our procurement manager has a bad back and consequently a very good chair (assuming you're talking about the office). I'll find out for you tomorrow. I know it was expensive, but he should know what he's buying! :)

Our procurement manager has a bad back and consequently a very good chair (assuming you're talking about the office). I'll find out for you tomorrow. I know it was expensive, but he should know what he's buying! :)

thank you

Euro, Euro , Euro ..........Where Art Thou going? EUR/USD is out right bullish as the Yanks will be dropping the dollar hard in this recent sell off to save the market

right shoulder is no good, but we have a bullish MA cross over pending

Euro giving false signal

Euro strength = commod strength = market strength !!

BUT we have

Euro strength = commod weakness = market weakness !!

so this will result in 1 of 2 scenarios folks

1. Euro rally is fake due to Chinese/Japs supporting Debt auctions = artificially inflating the EURO when in reality = risk off and euro would collapse!! When an instrument is artificially inflated then risk in other instruments will not follow it as they are aware of the false strength in the instrument

2. EURO rally is indeed organic and justified on fundamentals , then risk on and the all the markets catch up to the EURO and rally ...........

I favour the 1st scenario for now, but as traders we must be willing to change our stance when the market signals its intent to us

As Day traders we don't care .........we are like surfers who just ride the wave !!

The fact that the EURO rallied in the face of an Oil sell off

This confirms the theory for me that the EURO rally is nothing but a short squeeze, it is not organic and therefore it is doomed for failure

EURO = toilet paper

I will be shorting every pop from now on .........

FTSE 100 - Bear flag in play ..............Oil , copper , gold, silver weak . Only one way for the FTSE to go for me

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    14.4 KB · Views: 128

FTSE 100 - Bear flag in play ..............Oil , copper , gold, silver weak . Only one way for the FTSE to go for me

like i stated only one way

All FTSE shorts closed with subscribers

a splendid start to the day!!

Happy birthday Dentist

Attachments

• birthdaycrazyBalloons.gif
    birthdaycrazyBalloons.gif
    30.9 KB · Views: 5,113

A rough week for me so far

a lot of bias changes and whipsaws galore

only managed + 8 today for the whole day

i was caught by the fakeout > 5978

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    12.2 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.