Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Let's hope you trade with better sources of information. :LOL:

But I am honoured that i'm significant enough for people to gossip about.

peace to you my friend

I hit my targets on a daily basis and I pray you do the same too

I am not here to compete with anyone

A sign of a good trader is longevity, and that is what I aim to achieve. I have seen many so called good traders on trade2win come and go .....

I will remain steadfast and collect my pips

536,000 hits on this blog and counting ........what more can I say!!

1 million hits by the end of this year .....is my aim.

My spiritual master has ordered me to help people and that is what I have been doing on trade2win for almost 3 years .......There was a time when I sat on trade2win 8-12 hrs a day and gave live calls and commentary , but it was not good for my health! please see the historical posts on this blog.

I have been busy with my ill wife who has a heart problem and had a major operation, and also with my new born baby, hence why I have been away and not able to post regularly.

My wife is well now and my new born baby is healthy

So Wallstreet1928 is back to smoke out these charlatans and teach people how to make pips consistently with good money/risk management !!

Amen ....

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

:clap: I enjoy your thread anyway, so keep it up.(y)

As you inquired, i'm not dead, i'm very much alive and I may do something entertaining and exciting over the coming weeks so i'll let you be one of the first to know.

It is good to hear things are working out with the family, it helps remind one how **** money is and to not sweat the small stuff as they say.

Are you familiar with a certain vendor named Rav? Have people quit their full time jobs and now rely on you to generate their income?

As you inquired, i'm not dead, i'm very much alive and I may do something entertaining and exciting over the coming weeks so i'll let you be one of the first to know.

It is good to hear things are working out with the family, it helps remind one how **** money is and to not sweat the small stuff as they say.

Are you familiar with a certain vendor named Rav? Have people quit their full time jobs and now rely on you to generate their income?

no idea who the chap is buddy, and no I don't generate income for anyone ........!!

I just help people learn how to trade ........

Lets get back to analysis on the markets now buddy , this conversation has gone on too long. We are boring people on here who come for analysis and views on the market

If you have any more questions please PM

I encourage you to share your analysis and views on the market

Do you have any charts to share ? Please put forward your analysis on any instrument .......

Lets be more productive

FTSE 100 - The Bullish march continues unabated

bullish engulfing candle printed but remains within the resistance Zone @ 6060 !!

oil and euro remain below recent resistance @ 1.34 and $92 respective. These instrument must break higher to propel the FTSE 100 higher ..............and vice versa hold true too !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100 -18th .png
    FTSE 100 -18th .png
    10.6 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

DAX has broken out above resistance .......into a trend line of resistance !!

Attachments

• DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    15.4 KB · Views: 105

AUS/USD - potential H&S forming here

Attachments

• Spot FX AUD_USD (18-JAN-11).png
    Spot FX AUD_USD (18-JAN-11).png
    23.5 KB · Views: 103

FTSE 100 - The Bullish march continues unabated

bullish engulfing candle printed but remains within the resistance Zone @ 6060 !!

oil and euro remain below recent resistance @ 1.34 and $92 respective. These instrument must break higher to propel the FTSE 100 higher ..............and vice versa hold true too !!

FTSE held resistance pretty well and my short scalp trade has been closed

so euro > 1.34 and oil threatening to > $82

the bull case is very strong right now

FTSE gap fill support

DAX has broken out above resistance .......into a trend line of resistance !!

resistance held well so far, but the nasdaq will dictate the direction of the Dax later on today !!

Nasdaq is looking very bullish on the daily , 10m and 60m ........

bulls still in control on Nasdaq

FTSE 100 - could this be the H&S forming ...........I will let you decide !!

Attachments

• FTSE100HS.png
    FTSE100HS.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 97

German Dax - retest of previous breakout level

Attachments

• DAXPERFORMANCEINDEX.png
    DAXPERFORMANCEINDEX.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 101

Breaking News ..............

Flash crash , Flash crash

forget the H&S ........the BEARS rein supreme !!

FTSE 100 - All that POMO and it gets wiped in one day........flash crash day !! 3rd bar move down expected

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    14.7 KB · Views: 129

DAX - failed due to nasdaq .......3 rd bar down expected !! retest key black trend line

Attachments

• DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    15.2 KB · Views: 100

Nasdaq held the 20 MA on the daily

trend line now under threat in the asian session

but remember a Hammer has been printed on the daily .........key reversal signal too !!

Attachments

• NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 107

eurusd...bulls still in control
3 weeks of data
36 pips by 1 reversal.close plot
10 min data input

2k4fpx.gif

hi, dentist, how do i trade from your chart? if it's up trend, what is the entry point? :)

an excellent week looming.hopefully lots of voatility
bulls in control/short term.however,look what faces them
daily data input,50 pip box size by 1 reversal.
close plot

22jjux.gif

I posted this chart of silver for everyone a few weeks back

I have taken 1/2 profit on my short , and left 1/2 break even and will let the profits multiply as it drops

The neckline has been breached

Like I mentioned in my analysis(please scroll back on my blog) , Silver was one of the arguments for a fal in the ftse 100 as it is a commod index.

NOw that H&S activated we can expect a further fall on FTSE 100

Attachments

• Silver Full0311 Future.png
    Silver Full0311 Future.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 104
Status
Not open for further replies.