Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to signup with tradersuniversity / knowledgetoaction as well. You risk only 1% on their uber technique trades, start with pennies, use the p0wah of compounding and within a year, your house is mortgage free and you have properties in bahamas.

One seminar I attended by them, the presenter said that he refinances his house, took £30k out to start trading big stakes because he was consistently making 200% every month from his starting capital of £1k.

I had a look at TU back in the days.. but charging over £2k for something u can pick up for free on the net

i am long on euro double bottom , ftse doulbe bottom @ 5050 , and nasdaq 1676 at present...

i am also looking to open long on oil as soon as euro is break even

ws. a friend of mine went to traders university for mentoring.they charged him £1500-00p for 12 one hour sessions.one to one
forex
how to trade the am breakout

you what?????

£1500 ......................ridiculous

I only charge 10% of that and spend twice as many hours with them

ridiculous

Hello guys,
tomorrow and day after is the IX exhibition at Excel, London. Free Entry. Loads of free seminars and
chance to meet some SB companies and grab freebies!
all are welcome. I am going on Saturday as tomorrow is NFP and i cannot afford to miss after losing £200 today:mad::mad:

Happy trading

ws.no kidding
he goes once a week to offices in fulham
1 hour every week.the guy speaks very quickly.knows his stuff,i am told
he is happy spending the money

ws.no kidding
he goes once a week to offices in fulham
1 hour every week.the guy speaks very quickly.knows his stuff,i am told
he is happy spending the money

That is daylight robbery..........honestly it just makes me really angry!!

Well now you know why I offered to help people ..........

The Mentoring is going really well and I have so many people to teach now., It's like a full time job, I need a secretary...haha

Once I teach them and they become proficient I am going to retire...haha!!

Possible Bear Flag Pattern In Formation On The 10 Minute SPY

Watch this pattern. Market could head to $103.95 should this pattern play out.
(posted 10:51am Eastern Time )
SPY10_01_2009.jpg

The honourable ITMS are correct and accurate as always .......

watch this level on SPX chaps

Attachments

• US SPX500 Daily (01-OCT-09).png
    US SPX500 Daily (01-OCT-09).png
    20.1 KB · Views: 132
hi wallstreet,whats this about training then??
think im going to need some the week i've had,my first week s.betting the footsie and i've lost 2/3 of my account gonna call it a night now and close my long,if tomorow doesn't go any better i'll be cleaned out in a week,lol

Try trading on an account that will take tenths of a unit bets so you can get a feel for the market

hi
i know i've learned the hard way been £10/point on footsie kept clawing back my losses but then got caught on both yesterdays and todays sudden drop,no stops in place either.
And to think i started the week off with a £5/point short on the dow,lol oh how i wished i'd left it alone,lol.
started off with cmc and can see why a lot of people dont like them the main problem being the platform keeps freezing and i have to log in and out
so going to try mf global tomorow.

Obviously i've realised i need to be watching decent charts at the same time,as the ones with cmc aren't up to much.
been checking out pro real times' on a night and thinking about taking their one weeks free live charts trial.

If you've lost 2/3rds of your account in your 1st week, then you should stop trading until you know what you're doing IMHO.

yeah probably,but do like to throw myself in the deep end
need to get myself set up properly and get some serious hours under my belt while im off work

Status
Not open for further replies.