Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intraday Market Thought
from Ashraf Laidi

2009.10.01 05:08: Nikkei closed below 10K for the first time in 3 months despite an improvement in the tankan survey for business sentiment to -33 in Q3 from -48 in Q2. UK manufacturing PMI declined unexpectedly in Sep to 49.5 from 49.7, showing the second monthly decline. PMIs in Italy and Spain also fell while those in Germany and France edged up. FTSE-100 dips back to negative territory, while EUR and GBP drop mainly against USD. Despite speculation about the 6-nations pressing Iran to come clean on its nuclear set up, we do not expect the imposition of sanctions. EURUSD and EURJPY eye interim support at 1.4520 and 130.50, which could be pressured by emerging risk aversion resulting from the US data releases (consumer spending, ISM manuf, construction and pending home sales) 2 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER FOR THE LAID-LORI WEBINAR Ashraf Laidi : Ashraf Laidi and Chris Lori FX Webinar

Is there a party we haven't been invited to?

as long as i get a piece of the cake I don't really mind

yes it is very quiet today

I think people still haven't digested all the pips and points they ate yesterday, they all have a hangover

Markets seem a litte sideways today, to be expected given yesterday. Nice move earlier on FTSE.

Ok here it is.

Short AUD/CAD at 0.9439 s/l at 0.9600 tp around .9000

and Long cable at 1.5987 s/l at 1.5733

and Short EUR/GBP at 0.9150 s/l 0.9300

As I write/edit this, Cable trade is already in positive.

All in blue, except for AUD/CAD, which keeps jumping in and out. More update to come.

keep an eye on this trendline folks

Attachments

• US Tech 100 Daily Future (De (01-OCT-09).png
    US Tech 100 Daily Future (De (01-OCT-09).png
    17.3 KB · Views: 140
ws. a friend of mine went to traders university for mentoring.they charged him £1500-00p for 12 one hour sessions.one to one
forex
how to trade the am breakout

Possible Bear Flag Pattern In Formation On The 10 Minute SPY

Watch this pattern. Market could head to $103.95 should this pattern play out.
(posted 10:51am Eastern Time )
SPY10_01_2009.jpg

Dear Dentist, so how i your freind doing after the ...

ws. a friend of mine went to traders university for mentoring.they charged him £1500-00p for 12 one hour sessions.one to one
forex
how to trade the am breakout

... training in am breakoutory

Status
Not open for further replies.