Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes US open.... Time change. So it opens at 1.30pm UK time.
I got out too early.... managed to get +8

the dow chart as done the same shot up, the ftse has mirrored the dow movement, both are re-tracing back down now. FTSE is in a strong downward sloping wedge with support around the 3466 level.

I think the US will just get rid of the rally from late friday and start going lower from the point where it turned ie at 666. I just see too much gloom and doom for a rally of any size, and that downtrend line on the 4hr chart is just too strong and is still holding.
Hi Martin,
I completely agree re that trendline - it has proved very strong, but it finally looks a little weaker in the US although the FTSE is still stuck. I'm not one for calling reversals but I think this adds a lot of weight to a potential correction. I am long FTSE and S&P but will feel a lot happier when we see the other side of 700 and 3600....
Rob

Yes, both the Dow and FTSE have bumped there heads on the descending trendline, and we have round number syndrome on the Dow at 6700. We also have resistance at 6750, which is Friday's high.

The trouble with any rally in a bear market is that there will be plenty of resistance levels above to break through.

added another contract @ 3462........stop loss 3440!!

I am using my profit from my last 2 trades hence the reason why i am buying more

so 4 contracts now

1 @ 3470
1 @ 3462
2 @ 3480

stop loss on all = 3440!!!

I am going to the office now and I will be back in the afternoon

happy trading all

finally out of that meeting, I was dying to get out and see what the market was trading at

closed all 4 contracts for a nice beautiful profit @ 3522......200 MA

our catalyst the financials are letting us down....

I have hit my daily target and will now sit back and help anyone who requires it

Last edited:
here is the latest trend line that needs to get taken out and 200 MA before we go upwards......

financials are picking up a bit

Barclays finally above 60p.........

Attachments

• 9th march intraday.png
    9th march intraday.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 175
round of applause guys , GOLD break out of its channel as mentioned earlier........

All the jigsaw puzzles are coming together

VIX is falling too

financials are showing sligt glimmer of hope that they may be picking up

oil at 47 ..........oil stocks rallying!!

I think we are getting our 2 catalysts......

Attachments

• GOLD 9th march 15.00.png
    GOLD 9th march 15.00.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 171
How's that working out for you?

I don't quiet understand what you mean my friend........

I think i have explained this before and i don't like mentioning money but here goes again...final time to all my fellow friends!!!

my daily profit target is £200 a day and you work out the mathematics how much it is a week and month minus the bad trades .........plus the exceptional good days and the exceptional bad days!!

Hi Martin,
I completely agree re that trendline - it has proved very strong, but it finally looks a little weaker in the US although the FTSE is still stuck. I'm not one for calling reversals but I think this adds a lot of weight to a potential correction. I am long FTSE and S&P but will feel a lot happier when we see the other side of 700 and 3600....
Rob

Yeah Rob, that trendline is still holding and even with all the little breaks above, the market does not seem to be able to get a 5 minute candle to close above. I do think it looks a matter of time this afternoon before it gets taken out and then the move will probably be quite strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.