Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am long at 3480 - s/l 3445.

I have closed at 3490 as price acction is looking very weak. Also, I hate it when a trade goes well into profit and then comes back to b/e, so I have learnt to take a few points instead. It's better for my psychology.

I will wait for another entry.

I am long FTSE 3470 .........stop loss 3440 - target scalp 10-20 , may be more

can i amend the target to a little bit more with a possibility of just a little bit more again ..haha!!

i will keep trailing stop loss

I am assuming everybody has healthy position at present..........

and thank you to every one for replying with volume data

just an example of how we can prosper when trading together.....

I took another 22 point profit ON 2 CONTRACTS AND LEFT 1 BREAK EVEN......

I will wait for break out above 3520 before adding to long position again

i have bought another 2 contracts at 3480.........

total contracts = 3

stop loss 3540!!

Last edited:
added another contract @ 3462........stop loss 3440!!

I am using my profit from my last 2 trades hence the reason why i am buying more

so 4 contracts now

1 @ 3470
1 @ 3462
2 @ 3480

stop loss on all = 3440!!!

I am going to the office now and I will be back in the afternoon

happy trading all

What made you but there WS? Looked to me like price action was weak and I was expecting to test the low again, so interested in what you saw differently.

Might be worth having a look at the FTSE and Dax 2H to see if these inside bars complete....

What made you but there WS? Looked to me like price action was weak and I was expecting to test the low again, so interested in what you saw differently.

last post........I am late for meeting!!

US markets are strong and they will guide this lost puppy(FTSE) to the promised land.......

haha!!

hello all. doing ok this fineam,, looks like the bottom for today has been defined.. is it upwards from here on then?
ps im long 3465 s/l 30, expecting 40

Well, they did. Taking its merry time to break out of the range though.

Yes - I wouldn't expect much excitement before 1.30pm!! Annoyingly the FTSE inside bar would sugest a long position to me @ approx 3510 with a stop at 3470. Exactly the same trade I was stopped out of this morning, albiet for different reasons for entering the trade in the first place!!

I am very cautious today as I don't want to go long until I know that the US isn't going to, or has already, retested Friday's lows....

I think the US will just get rid of the rally from late friday and start going lower from the point where it turned ie at 666. I just see too much gloom and doom for a rally of any size, and that downtrend line on the 4hr chart is just too strong and is still holding.

Price is just trading inside a descending triangle at the moment. I'm flat now and waiting for the break out.

Status
Not open for further replies.