Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
marc ostwald/ the bond strategist saying on bloomberg that there is no real problem today on the 10 year auction.as yields approach 4 %.
tomorrow could be a problem on the 30 year auction

Yes, saw that dentist. Question! Do you think the rumour spread about interest rates maybe being increased later in the year is to put off investors piling into short treasuries and affecting the 30 yr auction?

The current government seem to use announcements to try and affect markets!

:?:

20 point LOSS on all positions...the weight of the retrace stopped me...I used to regularly post my positions but have been rather busy of late...but i will continue now

kaisen...no idea.the fed muddling thru
tim geithner was laughed at.he gave a lecture to chinese students on his visit there.he said" youre money is safe in us treasury bonds".they all burst out laughing

just closed a short from 12.13 @ 4495

closed it for +21 pts, could have bagged another 10 if i'd of had the nerve to leave it open

still down on the day through using a big stop on a position and then getting stopped out (@ 4506) lost -26 pts

as is is i'm down -15 pts on the day

were currently at the 61.8% fib retracement level on the FTSE (bottom= 8th June at 0900 4365.9 top 10th Jun 10.50 at 4509.3...so im expecting a bounce hence im long again at 4423.5)

why? i think that was a good call...im long again at 4437.8

well i've just tried bottom picking a couple of times there, i had tight stops on.

i think i'd better take that break after all.

good luck for the rest of the week everyone.

well i've just tried bottom picking a couple of times there, i had tight stops on.

A wise man once told me about trying to catch a falling knife!?!

You did better than you could have however BE and -2pts.

Enjoy your break.

Catch you later.

P&L today= -23points (ouch...horrific day)

Open positions all UKX
+ @ 4437.8
+ @ 4437.8 (got the same level)
+ @ 4434.3
+ @ 4423.5

target is 4455.1 which is probably where i'll short depending on the force of the swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.