Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
P&L today= -23points (ouch...horrific day)

Open positions all UKX
+ @ 4437.8
+ @ 4437.8 (got the same level)
+ @ 4434.3
+ @ 4423.5

target is 4455.1 which is probably where i'll short depending on the force of the swing.

welcome back rezadamus .........

you are a good trader

don't worry, I am confident you will make it back

The only sane market and stable market which is immune to whipsaws at present is the Nasdaq.....

I have buying on any dips and it has given me a great reward

close below horizontal red line negates the bullish move

black channel watched with immense interest

Attachments

• US Tech 100 Daily Future (Ju (10-JUN-09).png
    US Tech 100 Daily Future (Ju (10-JUN-09).png
    19.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
How did that last deal pan out Reza?

Hi Kaisen, I had to leave the trades unattended so I cranked everything up to break even at 4440- where I was making around 30 points on all my positions, I could have closed them all giving me a net P&L of 12 points for the day, but I thought it would reach my target...obviously the market dropped a bit, but I was protected against that, so it was a net P&L of 0, with just the one loss of the day...oh well, better luck next time. Losses for me are a bitter pill to swallow- I hate it, and I think all serious traders should too...

welcome back rezadamus .........

you are a good trader

don't worry, I am confident you will make it back

Thanks WS- havent been able to post my trades of late due to time constraints etc but I'll be doing it regularly again...I'm looking into the Nastaq as well but havent traded it yet.

Thanks WS- havent been able to post my trades of late due to time constraints etc but I'll be doing it regularly again...I'm looking into the Nastaq as well but havent traded it yet.

I know where you are coming from............

Its hard to to do analysis, trade and post live trades especially if you have a day job.......

I'm getting a bit lazy as of late ........

more homework and analysis you do, the greater the efficiency of success

I know where you are coming from............

Its hard to to do analysis, trade and post live trades especially if you have a day job.......

I'm getting a bit lazy as of late ........

more homework and analysis you do, the greater the efficiency of success

Definitely, there have been quiet spells in the market where I am usually doing some analysis/research and obv with day job, as you say, tough to update this site. But, I'll do my best.

WOW, I never expected this blog to develop so quickly.............

We are approaching almost 100, 000 hits on this blog chaps ..........

I don't like bragging chaps and this is definitely not due to me but mainly due to the contribution from Dentist, Dr Blix, Rezadamus but to name a few ......... and to all the Newbies and experienced traders a like

WOW, I never expected this blog to develop so quickly.............

We are approaching almost 100, 000 hits on this blog chaps ..........

I don't like bragging chaps and this is definitely not due to me but mainly due to the contribution from Dentist, Dr Blix, Rezadamus but to name a few ......... and to all the Newbies and experienced traders a like

Congratulation- an excellent blog! Thanks for starting this!(y)

ws.....well done....100,000 hits in a little over 3 months
it must be the most popular thread on this board

ws.....well done....100,000 hits in a little over 3 months
it must be the most popular thread on this board

No my friend, the best and most active blog and deservedly so is a chap called SujithStorock...

Now this chap is truly amazing when it comes to trading

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/met...erm-medium-term-intraday-calls-gold-here.html

I only did it to help new traders, I'm not trying to sell you anything or try and join you up to some bogus broker and get some commission

I just try to live up to my name and give my honest and sincere opinion

My name is Aadil, in Arabic it means the one who is just in all his affairs

and long may it continue

i've said this a few times now, but i personally really appreciate this little index trading community.

thanks to WS and everyone who contributes with their knowledge and analysis...so important for new people like myself.

catch up with you all next week...good luck!

hourly crude.at resistance now
daily of ftse 250
they both look the same
both at resistance

Attachments

• crude hourly.png
    crude hourly.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Chart of UK~FTSE250.gif
    Chart of UK~FTSE250.gif
    12 KB · Views: 115
i've said this a few times now, but i personally really appreciate this little index trading community.

thanks to WS and everyone who contributes with their knowledge and analysis...so important for new people like myself.

catch up with you all next week...good luck!

take it easy my friend

look forward to your posts next

I really enjoy reading them

Status
Not open for further replies.