Trade2Win's 10 Year Anniversary - Day 4 (The Critic)

Folks - just to clarify - you're NIOT limited to just one review. You can write as many as you want (up to a max' of 10), thereby increasing your chances of winning a prize! And yes, you can review anything listed. All listings are equal, although big ticket items like brokers and software are - how shall I put it - the width of a gnats willy more equal than say, books and films etc. That said, there are some good book reviews - keep 'em coming!
(y)
Tim.

Last edited:
The first page says a maximum of 10 reviews per member.

As for broker and software reviews > film and book reviews - is this just for the helicopter prize? It says the appleTV (which is what I'm doing it for) is just a name out of a hat - is that right?

I'll do it here instead.

Review of Trade 2 Win

A) What's the quality, performance and reliability like?
Quality fallen drastically in the last few weeks.
Performance satifactory
Reliable for a laugh, but only on the Jokes forum.

B) Is the product / service easy to use?
Doh !

C) Are there any novel features or benefits?
The recent invasion of trolls has yet to be repelled. Not sure if the will to resist has been lost.

D) How good / bad is the customer support?
Irrelevant

E) Does it provide good value for money?
Absolutely

PBoyles are you in the same boat as me? Are you considering selling your soul for a shot at the apple telly?

Review of T2W

The greatest thread on the whole internet without a shadow of a doubt

It has great clout in the world of finance. Eagerly read by statesmen the world over.

Sharkey its “ Dear Leader “ is recognised by all and sundry in the blogosphere to be the “ Supreme Leader “ of unbiased and discerning reporting. Prying the meat of investigative facts from the murky soup of finance.

His acolytes Timsk & co. ably assist our “ Esteemed Holiness “ to present to the world the site of all sites to make any newbie into a wizzo trading success in a matter of days.

What heroes all

P.S. Please send my heliocopter, telly and a box of wipes to :-

Mr. Ace Crawler
Brown Hole St.,
Notts

:)

Can't thank Sharky enough for these lulz threads...oh and the prizes too :smart:

:clap::clap:

Peter

The first page says a maximum of 10 reviews per member.

As for broker and software reviews > film and book reviews - is this just for the helicopter prize? It says the appleTV (which is what I'm doing it for) is just a name out of a hat - is that right?

Hi DR,
Apologies for the confusion - my mistake. Yes, a max of 10 reviews is correct. (I've edited my earlier post accordingly.) Yeah, the tombola will decide who gets the Apple TV and the Pauls, Eamonn and I will argue into the early hours who deserves to win the helicopter.
Tim.

I'm just finishing my "Broker Review Template" in excel. Just add broker name, select a few options from menus in a couple of cells, and presto....I can review 10 brokers in less than 5 minutes!!!

Apple TV, come to daddy :smart:

Peter

I'm pleased to announce the winners of yesterday contest - The Critic. We had some great entries and I'd like to thank everyone who posted a review!

First of all the winner of the Apple TV... The T2W Bot was hard at work this morning spinning the virtual tomobla and the name that was drawn was.....

Hampy for his review of Interactive Brokers - Congratulations!!! A super cool Apple TV box will be winging it's way over to you shortly!

Now on to the judge's decision for best review and the prize of a mini Micro BladeZ Helicopter. The winner is...

DashRiprock who the judges though you put in a lot of very solid reviews of which the Updata and Mind Over Markets were particularly good!

Finally, we'd be interested to hear how we can improve the reviews section further, especially from memebrs that used it for the first time yesterday. What did you like/dislike? Do you have any suggestions for making it better? Thanks!