Trade2Win's 10 Year Anniversary - Day 3 (Spread the Word)

Just a quick mid-day update.

So far we've had 8 qualifying entries across twitter and facebook. So with 5 prizes to give away, I think there's pretty good odds of winning a £25/$40 amazon voucher. :clover:

Don't stitch me up when my prize is guaranteed!

I will pay you if you get your boobies out in my trading room in a special webcam show.

You'd have to rename your trading room, "The Jiggly Room"
Of course lulz-o-philes may accuse you of milking the results.
Be sure to tell them you were only trying to put the squeeze on.

Peter

Donkey should invite Megamuel in to teach the "double bottom" or "rounded retest" - I am sure that would increase his subscribers.

I'm pleased to announce the winners of yesterday's contest, 'Spread the Word'.

The T2W Bot was hard at work again spinning the virtual tombola and the names that popped out, who each win a £25/$40 Amazon Gift Voucher, were:

DionysusToast
trader_dante
Megamuel
Mr.Charts
Rhody Trader

Congratulations to everyone!!!

Just an observation here but 3 of the 5 winners are vendors who naturally have nics on all the social networking sites to get their products moving. Nothing wrong with that of course, but it appears that these contests are biased toward vendors. Believe it or not there are many of us here who don't have facebook or twitter accounts.

I hope I don't sound bitter...I'm not. I'm having a ball reading these threads and seeing some of the entries and comments. Thanks, Sharky!

Peter

Pete,
It's all above board, I watched the vitual tombola spinning and spitting out the winners myself - made me quite dizzy it did!
Tim.

Many thanks T2W - rest assured I shall spend it wisely ! Probably keep the book by my Timsky mirror...

I never did get the 2011 Beano Annual...

The T2W Bot was hard at work again spinning the virtual tombola and the names that popped out, who each win a £25/$40 Amazon Gift Voucher, were:

DionysusToast
trader_dante
Megamuel
Mr.Charts
Rhody Trader

Suck it losers!!!! :LOL:

bloody vendors!!
There'll be a mutiny if I don't win something substantial soon...am I right?? eh?? Who's with me!!!
Redart! Redart! C'mon. 4 more years! 4 more years!
nobody?....oh.

DionysusToast
trader_dante
Megamuel
Mr.Charts
Rhody Trader

Thank you, Sharky, but would you please donate my prize to "Help for Heroes" ?
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/
Richard

Sharky could send them a cheque instead.
If the Amazon vouchers were a job lot that fell off the back of a lorry, he could still send "mine" to "Help for Heroes" and they can give it to some poor amputee who has been maimed on behalf of you and me.

I just meant wtf is a charity gonna do with an amazon voucher. better to buy some books or something and send them the cash isn't it?