T2W Forex Contest - Feb, 2012 - Prizes for the Top 3 Players

A different topic now but one which has been bugging me since the start.

There are 6 currency crosses listed which we can trade. All of them are USD crosses, so effectively, we can only trade USD by varying degree. What would be much better is to drop CAD, CHF and make available the following.

EURAUD EUR GBP EUR JPY EURUSD

GBPAUD GBPJPY GBPUSD

AUDJPY AUDUSD

USDJPY

This way would allow us to trade the flow as each currency side is represented equally.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
A different topic now but one which has been bugging me since the start.

There are 6 currency crosses listed which we can trade. All of them are USD crosses, so effectively, we can only trade USD by varying degree. What would be much better is to drop CAD, CHF and make available the following.

EURAUD EUR GBP EUR JPY EURUSD

GBPAUD GBPJPY GBPUSD

AUDJPY AUDUSD

USDJPY

This way would allow us to trade the flow as each currency side is represented equally.

Thoughts?

Totally agree,Im sure there would be more entrants if we had more pairs,good prizes again. I only put the effort in this month as the prize was worth it. It would be nice for others joined in and if we could somehow make it more of a trading competition. In the last two weeks,I hardly had time traded at all,and just noticed that the otheres were just lumping everything in hoping to catch a wave and beat me. Thats fair enough as the rules were laid out in the first place, but the trading side becomes of little importance as the month goes on. :mad: Yes, I am bitter that I led everyday and finished 3rd on the last day.Think Ill just stick to the thread this month

hi all.

a very exciting week of trading for each one of us.

any of you trade with real money too?

regards
ashwini

Totally agree,Im sure there would be more entrants if we had more pairs,good prizes again. I only put the effort in this month as the prize was worth it. It would be nice for others joined in and if we could somehow make it more of a trading competition. In the last two weeks,I hardly had time traded at all,and just noticed that the otheres were just lumping everything in hoping to catch a wave and beat me. Thats fair enough as the rules were laid out in the first place, but the trading side becomes of little importance as the month goes on. :mad: Yes, I am bitter that I led everyday and finished 3rd on the last day.Think Ill just stick to the thread this month

Basically, the problem with all these competitions is that in order to win you really need to, a) take risks that would be madness if it involved real money, and b) have a lot of luck.

It's the game of money. No matter how they play it. 1 month is decent enough to prove that they know how to trade and in the game of trading, money matters, that's it, nothing else matters.

If you agree with a) you really have to agree with b), because you need luck to survive risking virtually everything on each trade... unless you have the Holy Grail of 100% winners.:)

With 25:1 margin you can have a lot of bad before you are totaly wiped out.
Now if we were using 200:1 killing your account would take much less time.

hi

can someone tell me how can i claim my first prize for feb contest..

my userid on trade2win is ashwintds

my userid on forexdesk is ashwinitds

pls help

regards
ashwini

hi

pls help

regards
ashwini

to avoid the confusion i have created userid : ashwinitds

sorry for the trouble.

regards
ashwini

hi

pls help

regards
ashwini

Patience dear boy patience :) Winners will be notified in due course, as happens with every competition.

Patience dear boy patience :) Winners will be notified in due course, as happens with every competition.

Thank goodness for that. For a split second I thought management may have done a runner with all the prizes. :cheesy:

There appear to be some irregularities where it at least one user may have had multiple accounts. So we're currently investigating and we'll announce the winners once we've finished checking everything.

Good stuff Sharky,

cheaters, never win

Take your time, make it right,

And once again, Thanks for the contests

There appear to be some irregularities where it at least one user may have had multiple accounts. So we're currently investigating and we'll announce the winners once we've finished checking everything.

Wow this person is amazing... I think they certainly deserve a prize for something or other...

http://www.linkedin.com/search/fpse...O_SN&csrfToken=guest_token&domainCountryName=

Addenda: Not necessarily the same person as in the competition but amazing number of accounts with such wide and depth of experience... ;)

We have now checked the trades and the results are as follows:

1st - alexkazmarck
2nd - Lord Flasheart
3rd - Wizhoo

I will be contacting each person to determine where to have the prizes sent.

Paul

We have now checked the trades and the results are as follows:

1st - alexkazmarck
2nd - Lord Flasheart
3rd - Wizhoo

I will be contacting each person to determine where to have the prizes sent.

Paul

On the last day,alex clearly added in an aud position to protect himself, it was 3 lots to his already 10 long on gbp.did you notice this? thanks