Trade2Win's 10 Year Anniversary - Day 3 (Spread the Word)

Good idea - shouln't be a problem for succesful traders.

Just guessing - if they are vendors they are probably successful traders supplementing their trading income by selling training?

or selling their winning vouchers.

Peter

I'm pleased to announce the winners of yesterday's contest, 'Spread the Word'.

The T2W Bot was hard at work again spinning the virtual tombola and the names that popped out, who each win a £25/$40 Amazon Gift Voucher, were:

DionysusToast
trader_dante
Megamuel
Mr.Charts
Rhody Trader

Congratulations to everyone!!!

:clap: Woohoo I actually won something! I never win anything (that doesn't require skill or talent!). Even if the odds were like 5/8 I still can't believe it! However, seeing as its the first competition I've won in 26 years, the probability of me winning the Apple TV today is quite low I think! Anyway thanks Sharky! How do I claim?! :cheesy:

:clap: Woohoo I actually won something! I never win anything (that doesn't require skill or talent!). Even if the odds were like 5/8 I still can't believe it! However, seeing as its the first competition I've won in 26 years, the probability of me winning the Apple TV today is quite low I think! Anyway thanks Sharky! How do I claim?! :cheesy:

Good to see just a little bit of excitement! :clap:

Peter

Reminds me - I went to a comedy club with 2 mates, I slipped a business card in the bowl they use for a prize draw at the end. One of the lads slipped one of my cards in too. The other guy had no card on him, so he used a slip they have - guess what - my name too. Nice lads...

Anyway - I nearly got lynched when I won the first 3 prizes.

They let me keep 2 of them...