The Hidden Secret Agenda

yes because you make it funnier.

this was a great thread until it got spoiled

"this was a great thread until it got spoiled"

Now That! Really is funny.

This thread was spoiled with the first post!
Where are the great parts? This thread has been great for saying absolutely nothing. How have you benefited from it?
I know you love soco. Hey, whatever tendencies you may lean to are your choice. In the closet or out of it; we don't really care.

Socco,

I just want to let you know that a trap is set to get you banned. Be careful and I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. Please dont risk making any reply to him on New_trader thread [Mastering the game]. The hidden dark powers of the secret agenda has become active again.

Please notice how the words HIDDEN SECRET AGENDA these 3 words have 6 letters = the devils number 666 :devilish:

Be extra carefull !!!

Regards

:eek:

the "666" thread was STARTED by Socco himself.

:eek:
notice how "oco" is the first syllable of "occult", and "5" is the number of points on the pentagram, the sign of the lord of darkness himself, whose evil hordes seek to overwhelm the forces of light.

bwa-ha-ha. bwa-ha-ha-ha.

PS: are you serious?

Trendie.

You are still in darkness as to what is happening. In time all what Socco said in this thread will make more sense to you just keep your eyes open and all what Socco says will be revealed.

Yes you are correct about the thread was started by Mr Socco. Because he was already warned by its members. That a sercret hidden agenda is at work against him.

We are just reminding him to be extra careful.

T2W without Mr Socco is like a garden without flowers.

T2W with the MOB in control is like a garden FULL of WEEDS!!

Scholar your doing a great job!! KEEP IT UP!

Regards

fully accept that, oco5. ;)
I do find some of Soccos posts interesting, and have said so.
(recently I have said I think I may inderstand the "known in advance" notion.)

I also find some Socco posts weird and amusing (and not in a good way). I have also said so.

we have to make whatever journey we have to, at our own pace.

I, and I reckon a fair few here, will give plaudits when deserved, and throw rotten tomatoes when deserved.
however, we dont raise Socco, or anyone else for that matter, up on some pedestal and worship them as some demi-god.
everything is up for analysis, and to be questioned and critiqued.

have a good and profitable trading week.
(trading full-time and paying my mortgage and bills since May 2007 :cheesy: )

[Edit]

I, and I reckon a fair few here, will give plaudits when deserved, and throw rotten tomatoes when deserved.
however, we dont raise Socco, or anyone else for that matter, up on some pedestal and worship them as some demi-god.
everything is up for analysis, and to be questioned and critiqued.

have a good and profitable trading week.
(trading full-time and paying my mortgage and bills since May 2007 :cheesy: )

This is where the paradox lies. Who do you perceive as being in the best position to give plaudits when they are deserved and throw rotten tomatoes when deserved? Is it arrived at by silent consensus? I see people throwing tomatoes when they ought to be 'listening' and learning...but then, that's just my humble opinion...

This is where the paradox lies. Who do you perceive as being in the best position to give plaudits when they are deserved and throw rotten tomatoes when deserved? Is it arrived at by silent consensus? I see people throwing tomatoes when they ought to be 'listening' and learning...but then, that's just my humble opinion...

Not too sure about the humble bit NT ;)

I did give Socrates a good post rep recently when there was something valuable, valuable for me that is, that he said. It doesn't matter what position the person is in that gives the plaudits or throws the tomatoes, does it? It is afterall a trading forum where ideas, experiences and opinions are given. (Soc certainly gives his opinion freely) I respect each and every person that puts something up on here of value, I disregard the rest. I have not mastered the markets like some on here but that does not mean I can't give something valuable back I hope.

Yours very humbly, :LOL:
Priceman

So what became of oco5, apart from some quotes in Trendie's posts today? Bulldozer presumably. Vanished into a puff of his own darkness?

So what became of oco5, apart from some quotes in Trendie's posts today? Bulldozer presumably. Vanished into a puff of his own darkness?

he took a nice long holiday in the artic. ;)

his real identity was Kaizer Soze

oco5, new member.

"Socco", 5 letters.

oco. Socco.

Hmmm.