The Secret Edge

Which best applies to you ?

• I am profitable - I have a secret edge I couldn't disclose.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • I am profitable - revealing what I do wouldn't make any difference.

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • I am not profitable yet - but I believe in secret edges.

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • I am not profitable yet - I don't believe in secret edges

Votes: 10 16.4%

• Total voters
Snd,.... I don't know HC, and if he can do all the things he suggests, then fair play (not really my concern),.I do like his writing style though, and to me,.. he doesn't come across as patronizing !

If he did come across as patronizing to me, or he "made" me feel anything contrary to my desires,..I would first practice the art of introspection (Know thyself,.and all that ********),..and discover it's not really anything outside of me (emotionally), that makes me feel anything,.. hence my trading analogy,.....

Just sayin',......: )

Sure... I allow you to call up company's house and find out what their problem is with my lovely paperwork!

As I told you before...

"...The aim is to ensure that the inclusion of the word is justified so that its use in the name does not mislead the public."

You can't use fraudulent names just like you can't use made up addresses. What part of "no fraud" do you find difficult to comprehend?

it isn't fraudulent, it's just a list of swear words that have been cunningly obfustucated :LOL:

Intention is irrelevant. What matters is you aimed to deceive from the get go (as you explained to me) and you got rumbled. It was worth a shot though. Personally I thought it might slip through but there you go.

Is anyone else going to tell me about their secret edge? I've read all the posts here and I'm sitting on edge waiting for the edge...

Peter

Is anyone else going to tell me about their secret edge? I've read all the posts here and I'm sitting on edge waiting for the edge...

Peter

Seems to me there is a saying to the effect that a man who sits on a razors edge is likely to fall to pieces.

disclosing my edge would not hurt my trading.
however, my edge has been honed over a number of years, in increments.

my fear of disclosing my edge is selfishness. I fear that someone else will read what I have done, and do better with it! (its to do with sometimes me passing on good signals, getting out too soon, getting spooked, etc, whereas someone with more confidence might make more money with my system than myself.)

its a secret poll, but I have no problem admitting I chose
"I am profitable - revealing what I do wouldn't make any difference."

You use a method by that amazing female-first name Linda:)

Thats all im saying-she is a legend on the street.

Fess up - what you been doing?

I'll be super vague... but me and 1 or more others are forming an llp (not my first llp... I have a legit normal one :LOL:) for some things we're doing... for our amusement have called it some swearwords obfustucated by a cunning system that makes it sound like it's an olde worlde partnership, so we can invite ourselves along to things... and s-n-d is involved in a way I won't describe in any way at all unless he wants to...

(cause it's important no one notices he's a**on m**ns returned :LOL:)

[name obfustucated to prevent google or whatever discovering it, but legible enough old timers know who I mean :D]

Coronation Street ?

NO for a trader she is super sexy I would screw her mind and all her holes!

she is one of the best,you follow her methods 40 pips per day is possible.

that all im saying I will let this horrible trendie fill the rest.Just as we get filled in trades I love to fill girls up!

Why do you think I go through this mandess?

Anyway,its an easy game just keep it simple and keep them charts clean.In the end its the simple things that work-took me years no see that.You only need a 60% set up then you can fill all the girls you want (but if your really sick like me you can get up to 70% strike rate) but not needed.
Happy pipin!

Last edited: