The Hidden Secret Agenda

I hate to say this lightning but I get that for everyone I have chosen on my buddy list... did you put SCHOLAR on your buddy list :eek: ;) ?

I've had a look priceman and yes he is actually in there, thanks for clearing that up, I now realise what its for, cheers for that.

massive conspiracy theory that wasn't :LOL:

I think these links, which are valid because I got them from a banner ad on this site (the second most useful thing I have gained from here) will answer your questions.

http://www.tradingzoo.com/aboutus.html

http://www.tradingzoo.com/faq.html

1) Pay particular attention to the membership fee and ask yourself why they would charge so much.

2) Pay particular attention to what they say about indicators.
Note: When I asked who is the most successful trader on the T2W site only ONE name was given, only ONE. The other thing that was said about him was "Nobody knows how he does it".

So, what is the point of being here when it's clear that people who really know how to trade won't give out their "secrets" freely? It's clear to me that is what most people here want, good information but completely FREE and it aggravates them when their demands are not satisfied, hence the treatment certain other members attract.

I think Profitaker inadvertently summed it up with this post:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=342173&postcount=123

Firstly, why quote me and then answer none of the questions directly?..
Or have you?

Is Soco behind this? The name Trading Zoo is something he would use.

"1) Pay particular attention to the membership fee and ask yourself why they would charge so much."

Yeah, 6 grand + your 5 grand trading account + your broker + your price feed/charting service. Workd out to a few bob before you start doesn't it.
"why would they charge so much"
Is it 'cause they are greedy b*stards?..I've seen courses for 20 grand...Doesn't mean a thing really does it?

"Note: When I asked who is the most successful trader on the T2W site only ONE name was given, only ONE. The other thing that was said about him was "Nobody knows how he does it"."

Only one name eh...I'll take a stab in the dark and say it was the name of soco.
WHO, gave that name. Please tell. If that is one of your "goldmine bits of information" I do believe it went straight over my head. Maybe some of the other successful traders on here are a bit more bashful and Don't like bringing too much attention to themselves. Would this be possible do you think?
As for the bit about nobody knows how he does it... I can well believe that one. :LOL:

"COLOR="Red"]So, what is the point of being here when it's clear that people who really know how to trade won't give out their "secrets" freely? It's clear to me that is what most people here want, good information but completely FREE and it aggravates them when their demands are not satisfied, hence the treatment certain other members attract.[/COLOR]"

So what is your point by being on here?

"...here when it's clear that people who really know how to trade won't give out their "secrets" freely? It's clear to me that is what most people here want, good information but completely FREE and it aggravates them when their demands are not satisfied, hence the treatment certain other members attract"

Are you serious? Take the rose tinted off for a while son and take a honest look around the site. There are very good "secrets" freely available that work, and posted by some very respected traders. Or are you saying that they are all faking it and there is only one "Messiah" and that it is all rubbish because people are not charging for it?

As for the treatment certain other members attract. It is all justified... Posting under multi nicks... Connie Brown et al AND saying nothing... Listen to socs he knows what he is talking about... Everyone alludes to socs abilities as a trader, but nothing has been proved, Just saying how great he is and paper trading...and getting it wrong, does not qualify as being a great trader does it?

Everything has been said before hasn't it. All you seem do be doing is trying to drum up business for Socs.

I had a pm from another member the other day. You all would be surprised to know who it came from. Of course I will not reveal who it was. But the gist of it was the member thanked me for the clarity and reasoning brought to the recent posts, and wondered why when people were 'given' workable methods for free to trade nearly any market they still contributed to threads that went nowhere?

I think I have the answer now. Forgetting the free advertising socs is getting. It is because people are drawn to the entertainment value of the thread. They know by now that nothing of any worth is going to come from the instigator of the thread.

Last edited:
Or have you?

"1) Pay particular attention to the membership fee and ask yourself why they would charge so much."

Yeah, 6 grand + your 5 grand trading account + your broker + your price feed/charting service. Workd out to a few bob before you start doesn't it.
Is it 'cause they are greedy b*stards?..I've seen courses for 20 grand...Doesn't mean a thing really does it?

"Note: When I asked who is the most successful trader on the T2W site only ONE name was given, only ONE. The other thing that was said about him was "Nobody knows how he does it"."

Only one name eh...I'll take a stab in the dark and say it was the name of soco.
WHO, gave that name. Please tell. If that is one of your "goldmine bits of information" I do believe it went straight over my head. Maybe some of the other successful traders on here are a bit more bashful and Don't like bringing too much attention to themselves. Would this be possible do you think?
As for the bit about nobody knows how he does it... I can well believe that one. :LOL:

"COLOR="Red"]So, what is the point of being here when it's clear that people who really know how to trade won't give out their "secrets" freely? It's clear to me that is what most people here want, good information but completely FREE and it aggravates them when their demands are not satisfied, hence the treatment certain other members attract.[/COLOR]"

"...here when it's clear that people who really know how to trade won't give out their "secrets" freely? It's clear to me that is what most people here want, good information but completely FREE and it aggravates them when their demands are not satisfied, hence the treatment certain other members attract"

Are you serious? Take the rose tinted off for a while son and take a honest look around the site. There are very good "secrets" freely available that work, and posted by some very respected traders. Or are you saying that they are all faking it and there is only one "Messiah" and that it is all rubbish because people are not charging for it?

As for the treatment certain other members attract. It is all justified... Posting under multi nicks... Connie Brown et al AND saying nothing... Listen to socs he knows what he is talking about... Everyone alludes to socs abilities as a trader, but nothing has been proved, Just saying how great he is and paper trading...and getting it wrong, does not qualify as being a great trader does it?

Everything has been said before hasn't it. All you seem do be doing is trying to drum up business for Socs.

I had a pm from another member the other day. You all would be surprised to know who it came from. Of course I will not reveal who it was. But the gist of it was the member thanked me for the clarity and reasoning brought to the recent posts, and wondered why when people were 'given' workable methods for free to trade nearly any market they still contributed to threads that went nowhere?

I think I have the answer now. Forgetting the free advertising socs is getting. It is because people are drawn to the entertainment value of the thread. They know by now that nothing of any worth is going to come from the instigator of the thread. He is so far up his own a*rs*h*le he can clean his teeth from the inside!

Options,

Your assumptions know no bounds! Your stab in the dark was wrong....says it all doesn't it....

Another thing, I answered your questions, but you just don't see it.

P.S: I don't know why you continue making snide remarks either...what are you trying to prove? You have made it clear that I contribute nothing, so why are you here?

Last edited:
I am reminded of the story of a king who asked three blind-folded philosophers to describe an elephant.
the first one, holding the trunk, described an elephant as snake-like.
the second one, feeling the leg, describes it as tree-like.
the third, holding the tail, described it as rope-like.

the problem here is we have people referring to secrets and hidden knowledge.
wouldnt it be funny if they all thought they were talking about the same thing, but actually were describing completely different secrets?!

without someone, ANYONE, stating what exactly they are talking about, nobody can really be certain, even those in agreement, that they are talking about the same secrets.

some of us can see the elephant. and the whiffy pile in the middle of the room.

options: I have to agree re: the entertainment value.

Another thing, I answered your questions, but you just don't see it.

Well, you can tell you are a soco devotee. You give answers that no one can understand.
Of course I don't see it. You haven't said anything!

P.S: I don't know why you continue making snide remarks either...what are you trying to prove? You have made it clear that I contribute nothing, so why are you here?

Not trying to prove anything other than soco has made mistakes but will not answer to them and that he refuses to answer some questions with a straight forward clear explanation, instead of going around the houses, in fog, with no headlights on.

Why am I here?
Because I contribute some useful information, I think for myself and am not a blind devotee that refuses to think on their own. And is your bank balance healthier for having been taken in under soco's wing?

I think for myself and am not a blind devotee that refuses to think on their own.

Options,

This is HOW I arrived at the conclusion that what SOCRATES says is worthwhile. The rest of what you say is spurious.

Or have you?

"COLOR="Red"]So, what is the point of being here when it's clear that people who really know how to trade won't give out their "secrets" freely? It's clear to me that is what most people here want, good information but completely FREE and it aggravates them when their demands are not satisfied, hence the treatment certain other members attract.[/color]"

I think I have the answer now. Forgetting the free advertising socs is getting. It is because people are drawn to the entertainment value of the thread. They know by now that nothing of any worth is going to come from the instigator of the thread. He is so far up his own a*rs*h*le he can clean his teeth from the inside!

You need not worry. You will not be reprimanded. This is because you are in the great majority, and not in the absolute minority.

It is only the absolute minority that is picked on. It is only when you achieve minority status that certain rules apply. Otherwise you are exempt.

Exemption comes from being a victim of the Hidden Agenda that is perpetrated against the mob, by the mob, for the mob, from inside the mob.

.........As for no one knowing how I do it.... how it is achieved..... you are wrong..... but then only a small minority know...... But there again, as I say above, as you are not part of this very small minority I cannot share with you.

I could tell you..... but the problem is...I would have to shoot you afterwards !...This gets funnier every minute...:LOL:

Ai, it does get funnier by the minute.

I did ask New trader to edit that post where he copied and pasted the quote to remove my last sentence as I had done. I would ask you to do the same.

I found it funny at the time. But do not do so now and apologize for making the comment.

Funny thing with Skim. She used to be a woman, but now her details say she is now a man and has moved half way around the world. What's going on?

I did ask New trader to edit that post where he copied and pasted the quote to remove my last sentence as I had done. I would ask you to do the same.

I found it funny at the time. But do not do so now and apologize for making the comment.

Funny thing with Skim. She used to be a woman, but now her details say she is now a man and has moved half way around the world. What's going on?

I am personally not offended by the comment. You may find this surprising.

I accept your apology but it has to remain there to illustrate the point I made in my post.

Skim ?....Hummmm.

SOCRATES must have known 9/11, 7/7 long before any of us. Ler's not upset him. He may offer us clue before next the big one takes place.

Now let us look carefully at all of this.

I have said many times none of this is constructed for the benefit of Joe Public.

Yet everywhere I look everyone wants to have a go....all the time, like a compulsion, an absolute obsession on which millions are hooked.

I only have two days to discuss this, by the way, after that I am bizzi for several days and will not be posting here.

What is the point of wanting to be active in the market all the time ? Only the unskilled fall into this trap. They feel if they are not trading they are missing something.

What do the skilled traders do ?

Skilled traders only participate meaningfully, and not just for the sake of it, all the time.

You sound like Duncan Robertson, did he teach you or did you teach him or are you both? I would love to here both of you talk over dinner, it would be riddled with riddles :LOL:

........fatuous you are

Last edited:
You sound like Duncan Robertson, did he teach you or did you teach him or are you both? I would love to here both of you talk over dinner, it would be riddled with riddles :LOL:

........fatuous you are

You could never be present at any dinner because your taste in cake is horrific for starters, and then there are other no nos too ghastly to mention in public. Yuk !

You could never be present at any dinner because your taste in cake is horrific for starters, and then there are other no nos too ghastly to mention in public. Yuk !

You know, Albert, when I make decent money I shall get myself a pet Vietnamese pig. A very pleasant looking one that children like to play with, he won't grow too large and can be house trained, and would probably spend most of his days sleeping. If your luck is in I shall name him Albert. Might even take him to watch a musical or two;) :cheesy:

You know, Albert, when I make decent money I shall get myself a pet Vietnamese pig. A very pleasant looking one that children like to play with, he won't grow too large and can be house trained, and would probably spend most of his days sleeping. If your luck is in I shall name him Albert. Might even take him to watch a musical or two;) :cheesy:

The miniature pet hogs tend to have behavioral problem , a little like Albert:cheesy:

The miniature pet hogs tend to have behavioral problem , a little like Albert:cheesy:

You see, most people get pets to be entertained, and they're very well tempered and get along with most animals as well, so there's a serious case for them. Of course, never invite them to the dinner table:cheesy:

yes because you make it funnier.

this was a great thread until it got spoiled

this was a great thread until it got spoiled

Nevermind, these things happen. How about a bit of light hearted fun instead? It is the weekend afterall.

Attachments

• whoopee.gif
    whoopee.gif
    24.2 KB · Views: 176