The Hidden Secret Agenda

why is socrates so resented on here? because he is the most successful

No
please note that mr soccco gets more mention on here a trading forum then george soros there is a valid reason for it.

Yes i've never seen a post from George Soros :LOL: ...maybe 4487 from Socco...hmmm I wonder if that might explain it :rolleyes:

ask yourself why is skim no longer the mod on here

hmmm, well, according to her profile she still has moderator status.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/member.php?u=10

I know she hasn't posted here for a very long time but what makes some peeps so sure that she no longer moderates ?

She may or she may not, I don't know. I have no reason to believe one way or the other but I have sometimes wondered if she still moderates.

Perhaps one of the site admin might wish to comment on this.

dd

edit I've just noticed on the top right of her profile it says Last Activity: Today 09:43 PM

Last edited:
hmmm, well, according to her profile she still has moderator status.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/member.php?u=10

I know she hasn't posted here for a very long time but what makes some peeps so sure that she no longer moderates ?

She may or she may not, I don't know. I have no reason to believe one way or the other but I have sometimes wondered if she still moderates.

Perhaps one of the site admin might wish to comment on this.

dd

edit I've just noticed on the top right of her profile it says Last Activity: Today 09:43 PM

Hi D_D

well it wouldnt be the first or the last time a mod has operated cloaked, the dreaded frugster used to sneak up unseen and dispatch the unwanted on a regular basis.

Interesting that skimbleshanks has decided to uncloak and make a public appearance, things could be going up a gear me thinks.;)

Hi D_D

well it wouldnt be the first or the last time a mod has operated cloaked, the dreaded frugster used to sneak up unseen and dispatch the unwanted on a regular basis.

Interesting that skimbleshanks has decided to uncloak and make a public appearance, things could be going up a gear me thinks.;)

wonderful if skimbleshanks is still a mod

wonderful if skimbleshanks is still a mod

It is true, it still says moderator in her profile, would she be allowed as a member of yonder place to wield such power on these boards in the light of close associations with socrates, bull and our best chum CY?

Hidden secret agenda! I think ones cooking......Bon Appétit

SCHOLAR, while on the subject of hidden secrets, you appear to have a grey plus by your user name when you appear at the bottom of the screen, only you have this, is it a secret sign, what gives?:confused:

SCHOLAR, while on the subject of hidden secrets, you appear to have a grey plus by your user name when you appear at the bottom of the screen, only you have this, is it a secret sign, what gives?:confused:

well i must be a member of a secret society (unknown to me)

Heres the screenshot

Attachments

• PLUS.jpg
    PLUS.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 232
Question to you: What do you want?

Why keep posting to defend the bigot. (Yes, that's what he is!).

You are a follower. Fine your choice. Has he ever given you a blue print to trade from?
IE. This happens, you do this... Or, has he eluded to; you should do this probably if this happens. Then if that doesn't work out...?

Has it worked out? Or has he got you so screwed up that you think all your failed trades are your fault?

THINK SERIOUSLY before you answer: A mentor should guide the pupil. Not leave him or her to fumble about in the dark.

Fine; if there are obscure links to follow, but if at the end of those the 'pupil' is no wiser... Does the 'teacher' then blame the 'pupil'? Because the 'pupil' is too moronic to 'see' what is happening?

Honestly. Is your bank balance any healthier for following socs?

I don't want an answer. Only you know.

I think these links, which are valid because I got them from a banner ad on this site (the second most useful thing I have gained from here) will answer your questions.

http://www.tradingzoo.com/aboutus.html

http://www.tradingzoo.com/faq.html

1) Pay particular attention to the membership fee and ask yourself why they would charge so much.

2) Pay particular attention to what they say about indicators.

Note: When I asked who is the most successful trader on the T2W site only ONE name was given, only ONE. The other thing that was said about him was "Nobody knows how he does it".

So, what is the point of being here when it's clear that people who really know how to trade won't give out their "secrets" freely? It's clear to me that is what most people here want, good information but completely FREE and it aggravates them when their demands are not satisfied, hence the treatment certain other members attract.

I think Profitaker inadvertently summed it up with this post:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=342173&postcount=123

Perhaps we can agree on one thing.....if there really is a holy grail in predicting future asset prices it won't be written up on an internet BB ?

re: Hidden Secret Agenda;

summary:
secret knowledge known only to the enlightened few
numerous biblical references
monkeys /cages
trawling up past misdemeanours
dont pay too much for membership fees
the holy grail isnt available freely on the internet (or lounges)
people want things for free

are we there yet?