T2W Forex Contest - Weeks 9/10

Just hours left and petedeluiz retains first place, widening his lead over andycon. Only 5 traders out of 39 in profit...

friday-update.jpg

Well, you didn't even make it on the board.

I would own the board and then crush it just for fun. But I didn't take part. If I did they would have to make a new super-board to accommodate my mega profits in teh forex.

this two-weeker is interesting.
just now, the total of profit is about 52K, or so. (positive accounts on page 1 only)

the next two pages amount to about 45K of total losses.
then it gets worse.

thus, the aggregate losses outweigh the aggregate wins, in dollar amounts, by a large multiple.

holy-moly.

Interesting, but as per usual with virtual account competitions, no-one trades in a way that's remotely similar to how they might if real money were involved. Not really much chance of winning unless you risk the lot from the start.

I'm waiting for the announcement of who's the winner of last weeks' contest :)

I don't know whether alex106 is qualified for the prize because alex has been invisible the whole course of the competition :eek:

he does appear to have broken the rules? though we'll have to wait for admin for the decision on that.

Rules

- Accounts must remain public (not private) for the duration of the contest.

if you look at his profile in fxdesk you'll see he possibly running a few hidden accounts imo! the cheat! :p

believe it may have been renamed account.

originally named "demo account 6" then renamed to a comp account in the closing stages? admin will have to check.

Congratulations to petedeluiz, who's the winner of this contest and wins a nifty little Samsung Netbook. You can view petedeluiz's winning account, called 'petefader #9/10', with a profit of $24,434.00 here:
https://www.forexdesk.com/traders/petedeluiz/accounts/382

Special mention goes to andycon, who fought a close contest and finished in 2nd place with an impressive $17,695.17 profit. His account called, 'Andycon #9/10' can be viewed here:
https://www.forexdesk.com/traders/andycon/accounts/385

As you can see from the following chart, petedeluiz (blue circles) took an early lead and did well to retain it throughout the rest of the contest. Andycon (red diamonds) and jimmy2 (green squares) fought a close contest for 2nd place:

contest9-chart.jpg

The final leaderboard results are as follows:

contest9-leaderboard.jpg

Thanks to everyone who participated for this contest, the new contest will be announced very shortly... (y)

PS. Alex106's account was disqualified from winning because his account was not correctly named at the beginning of the contest.