T2W Forex Contest - Weeks 11/12

Cant see it changing much, but a valiant effort by maxima to try and stay on the heels of DavideSassi.
I gave up last week! Not gonna waste my time competing against him, lol. If it was a week long i'd have a chance at getting lucky and beating him, but not in the 2 week version!
AhAh, Redart, next week you will fight against Maxima (he/she is like a pitbull, and never will let you breathe!):LOL:

davidesassi still way ahead at this late stage by about 35K.
I guess the attachment says it all really....... :eek:

Week 11-12 - Day 9.jpg

Last day of the week and it's all change at the top!
maxima is now in 1st place, (for now), I think it could all change by end of play though....

Week 11-12 - Day 10.jpg

amazing. I would never had called it. I thought DavideSassi was home and dry, AGES ago!
Well done to all of the top 4 or so.
Too good for me, hence I gave up when i realised the standard was too high for me!

It's not over yet... now JahDave takes the lead!

Attachments

• fri-update.jpg
    fri-update.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 237
Amazing results this fortnight, well done. I hope you did as well with your live accounts.

Thank you Redart and Andycon. I don't trade my live account as aggressive as the contest but I took the same trades in it.

Commiserations to David - I thought you had won it & you would have done if it wasn't for some truly awesome trades by JahDave & DezBarnes at the end.

Commiserations to David - I thought you had won it & you would have done if it wasn't for some truly awesome trades by JahDave & DezBarnes at the end.
Thank you, Gordon!
I was thinking that nobody was following the contest near the end.... Was I wrong?

Congrats Jah Dave and everyone else who traded to the very end. Hopefully I can make it close to your league by the end of the year. Thanks for the competition Sharky!

Also, does anyone know if the bug associated with closing 1/2 positions has been eliminated yet?