T2W Forex Contest - Weeks 11/12

i don't know jon? don't use firefox

you have to restart firefox and set an exception, i just done that ok, all automatic and very easy.

Last edited:
Apparently even though the prices weren't updating on the browser, if you placed any orders they would have gone through at the correct price. Yeah, rather embarrassingly, we forgot to renew the security certificate, hence it expired and caused some problems. Just renewing them now and all should be well again.

How many are competing now? Forex magnates recently had an article on these kind of comps/websites, no mention of forex desk, still in beta?

I also read the Forex Magnates article today and there's definitely a lot of interest in these types of sites. The site is still in private beta and right now the only easy way to get an invite is via the T2W Forex Contest. We'll open it up to the public in the next few months, in the meantime we're constantly making improvements and fixing any bugs, so overall it's going well.

yeah, not bad Sharky.. Takes time.. But in the long run, its pretty dang cool, even tho, Im horrible, LOL..

Thanks again..

12 weeks have past? Really?

time is flyin

yeah, not bad Sharky.. Takes time.. But in the long run, its pretty dang cool, even tho, Im horrible, LOL..

Thanks again..

12 weeks have past? Really?

time is flyin

Scary, ain't it! Time always seems to be flying. Can't believe it's August. Christmas will be here soon. We'll be dead before we know it!

On a less depressing note the competition is quite cool. DavidESassi is too good though! not fair, lol.
Maybe there should be like a 'premier league' and a 'league 1' or something!

You got some sort of sponsorship for the prizes or something, Sharky?

Scary, ain't it! Time always seems to be flying. Can't believe it's August. Christmas will be here soon. We'll be dead before we know it!

On a less depressing note the competition is quite cool. DavidESassi is too good though! not fair, lol.
Maybe there should be like a 'premier league' and a 'league 1' or something!

What's the plan, sell the strats on the likes of curensee eventually?

Did you mean to quote me? I Don't think people will wanna pay for my strategies! lol

Or were you asking me whether I think the good traders who always do well are planning to sell their strategies on such sites?

Todays update, in top spot we have davidesassi - can he be caught be the end of the week??

Attachments

• Week 11-12 - Day 7.jpg
    Week 11-12 - Day 7.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 210

Not at the moment, prizes are coming out of the T2W coffers, but I'm hoping we can get one of the brokers to sponsor a month long contest. I just need to convince them we can attract enough traders, which if they offer a big enough prize shouldn't be a problem. We also want to get a dedicated section on T2W set up for the contest, so you can see the progress of all entrants in real time.. that should make it more engaging than our current daily update.

The plan for the T2W Forex Contest is to keep it as that for now, but the plan for ForexDesk is to facilitate automated trading of real accounts - that's the end goal.

Todays update, in top spot we have davidesassi - can he be caught be the end of the week??

https://www.forexdesk.com/traders/davidesassi/accounts/411 - not by the looks of it!

Yes at the moment it's all demo accounts, the ability to process real trades is already baked in, we just need to be absolutely confident everything is working as expected.

Today's update and davidesassi still way ahead for now, maxima in 2nd is nearest.....we'll see if it's all same on Friday (y)

Week 11-12 - Day 8.jpg

Cant see it changing much, but a valiant effort by maxima to try and stay on the heels of DavideSassi.
I gave up last week! Not gonna waste my time competing against him, lol. If it was a week long i'd have a chance at getting lucky and beating him, but not in the 2 week version!