T2W Forex Contest - Weeks 11/12

Also, does anyone know if the bug associated with closing 1/2 positions has been eliminated yet?

Yes it has. As of now, there are no known bugs with trading through the web interface. :clap:

Wonder if we have the next contest?

We do indeed.. details announced shortly...

We have if you sponsor it with a prize. The financial markets have gone bankrupt. Everyone are cutting back and getting fired. Easy come and easy go, that kinda sheetz.

Donations gladly accepted ;)

Congratulations JahDave, who's the winner of the weeks 11/12 contest with a finishing profit of $54,761.17 on a starting balance of $50,000.00. See how he did it.

Special mention to davideassi who led the field for most of the competition but dropped to 4th over the last two days. Also to maxima who shadowed JahDave in 2nd place for most of the contest and managed to finish in 2nd, and finally dezbarnes who had a storming finish over the final 3 days, to end in 3rd place.

Here's a screenshot showing the progress of the contest over the two weeks..

JahDave (green square)
davideassi (purple triangle)
maxima (red diamond)
dezbarnes (blue circle)

week11-12.jpg

Yes it has. As of now, there are no known bugs with trading through the web interface. :clap:

The P/L figure on various pages doesn't update when the price changes. This is a very annoying feature/bug. I don't know about anyone else, I care more about an up-to-date P/L than the price. I am having to constantly pressing the browser refresh to get the current P/L. This places more load on the server than if the server just calculates and updates the P/L as it updates the price.

The P/L figure on various pages doesn't update when the price changes. This is a very annoying feature/bug. I don't know about anyone else, I care more about an up-to-date P/L than the price. I am having to constantly pressing the browser refresh to get the current P/L. This places more load on the server than if the server just calculates and updates the P/L as it updates the price.

Agreed. This is something we're currently working on and we hope to implement shortly.