someone casing my house?

I just hope if someone finds me chopped up into little pieces in a freezer, they wont believe the suicide note!

Was speaking to an old mate this morning who used to live near me and a similar thing happened to him. He ran outside with a meat cleaver to confront th eperson in the car. The person in the car was so scared he reversed out knocking down a large fence right onto the main road and sped off! This same friend of mine told me to call him if it happends again and he'll be round mine as fast as he can to block the intruder in and take care of him.

I just hope if someone finds me chopped up into little pieces in a freezer, they wont believe the suicide note!

Was speaking to an old mate this morning who used to live near me and a similar thing happened to him. He ran outside with a meat cleaver to confront th eperson in the car. The person in the car was so scared he reversed out knocking down a large fence right onto the main road and sped off! This same friend of mine told me to call him if it happends again and he'll be round mine as fast as he can to block the intruder in and take care of him.

He sounds like a righht happy slapper!

Whats your next of the woods in Deutschland like for violent crime M?

Major violent crime here in the Bonn-Cologne-Düsseldorf Rhineland area at this time of the year is the annual anything-goes Carnival season that goes from the 11th. 11th. 11:00 o'clock till the actual highlight in February when the women go crazy haha.

karneval_berlin_dpa.jpg

0,1020,434044,00.jpg

I live in a similar sounding situation and recently a 4 by 4 with opaque windows kept 'casing' the place so I went out and spoke to them and the couple inside told me they had just come back to the UK after being in Oz for 20 years. They told me that my house was once owned by the man's grandfather and he remembered coming there to stay as a child 40 years ago.

I invited them in and we had an interesting time and he pointed out lots of things about the house I didn't know.

Good advice. When we arrived back in the UK from Australia a few years ago we did a similar thing to the people you describe. Went to look at some of my parents' and grandparents' old houses. Even though we were only stopped outside for about 30 seconds, it was enough to get the net curtains twitching :rolleyes:

Walk over to them naked, with a serious look on your face and say - "I need your boots, your clothes, and your vehicle."
That should do the trick!

Last edited:
I have a plan. When they next park up, call your neighbour to sneak out and place something dark and heavy (like an old metal dustbin filled with bricks) at the end of the driveway behind them.

Then you turn on your front room's lights and stand at the window so they can see you're watching them. They will reverse quickly and bugger up their bumper.

Oh, yes, video the lot and stick it on youtube. Get your neighbour to have a video running, have one running from your front door and one from the middle of your front garden. Multiple angles etc.

Walk over to them naked, with a serious look on your face and say - "I need your boots, your clothes, and your vehicle."

:LOL:

Better still - get your mother in law to do it.

I have a plan. When they next park up, call your neighbour to sneak out and place something dark and heavy (like an old metal dustbin filled with bricks) at the end of the driveway behind them.

Then you turn on your front room's lights and stand at the window so they can see you're watching them. They will reverse quickly and bugger up their bumper.

Oh, yes, video the lot and stick it on youtube. Get your neighbour to have a video running, have one running from your front door and one from the middle of your front garden. Multiple angles etc.

we are professional security CCTV manufacturer, put on some of them you will never need to guess what are they doing, the camera has a better eyes than us which can focus on them and see clearly what they are doing. who they are. if you need, probably you can recognize their car plate number.

:) [email protected] www.ousecu.com/www.lonrun.com

I've got it - your place is being cased by professional CCTV / security firms trying to scare you into giving them some business.

In all seriousness, if they do come back I can't believe you can't get the number plates. If necessary, phone the police and BE ON THE PHONE WITH THEM as you walk down the drive and read out the number plates. That should solve the problem.

in this day & age u cant trust a number plate to belong to that car though, if they are the unsavoury types.

Last edited:
With me or the robbers??!!

I live about 10 mins from Gatwick airport.

Mate, with the robbers of course! Although I doubt that is what they are.

Gatwick is a bit far.

But plenty of good ideas on here. Personally if it was a frequent occurence I would inform the police rather than confront them yourself. Although getting their number plate wouldnt be a bad idea as that way you have something concrete. At the very minimum get the make and model of the car.