Is there a high rate of mental illness in the US?

When the Cr ap hits the fan and we`re fighting the NWO, I won`t be wearing Body-amour, I will be running around completely naked, no underwear, no socks, maybe gym shoes at most. I don`t want any false sense of security, body-amour just lowers your insticts.

:LOL: You know when I was practicing my kung fu today I kept rolling up in fits of laughter at this statement.

You're a funny guy, DT :cheesy:

Nearly every week someone loses it and starts shooting people either in their school, office, supermarket... or as in this case just knifing it in their own home!

Are mental illness (psycho) cases on the rise in the US?

Any views on what the reasons could be?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOSTON: Kerby Revelus, 23, also fatally stabbed his 17-year-old sister and then turned toward his 9-year-old sister with a knife in his hand before officers shot him dead. Policemen at the scene described it as a "killing field".

There was no clear motive for the crimes, which took place the day after 5-year-old Bianca's birthday at the Boston home the siblings shared with their parents and grandmother.

Bianca was killed as a cake for her birthday, which investigators believe was on Friday, sat on the kitchen table. Nine-year-old Sarafina dialed 911 and watched police shoot her brother as her elder sister, 17-year-old Samantha, lay dead on the floor.

Sarafina was hospitalised with defensive wounds to her hands and stab wounds in her abdomen and one of her legs, police said.

"In policing, we see the raw human emotion every day, but to think that a human being could afflict such an atrocious, violent act on his own family is unbelievable," Milton police chief Richard G. Wells Jr. said. "When I walked up to the first officer (on the scene), I could see the whole story right in his face. This just told me that this was something very bad."

Saturday's attack came about 24 hours after Revelus got into a fistfight with a man living next door, Mr Wells said.

"Blows were exchanged," he said. "I don't know the cause of it, but we're confident that did happen. He had been agitated in the hours that followed that, going into the day and last night."

Investigators believe Revelus targeted Samantha, a senior at Milton High School, and fatally stabbed her with a household knife while their grandmother, who neighbors say lives on the first floor, was doing laundry in the basement.

The children's parents were away.

This thread seems apt to post this story.

I was thinking as James Holmes (24) has been captured alive why not let him tell us where all bombs are in his flat or else where.

BBC News - Aurora Batman shootings: Police disarming suspect's home

Big question remains - what was the motive for his actions???

This thread seems apt to post this story.

I was thinking as James Holmes (24) has been captured alive why not let him tell us where all bombs are in his flat or else where.

BBC News - Aurora Batman shootings: Police disarming suspect's home

Big question remains - what was the motive for his actions???
Motive? totally lost control because of pharmaceuticals, just like every other mass shooting.
..that along with a little mind control and WHAMO! you have yourself a false flag:eek:
A little trauma, electric shock therapy, the right drugs and bing bam!
Why do you think there were never any mass shootings in the past?, with even less gun control, in fact zero.
Drugs, Drugs, drugs

just part of the crazy world we live in ........

put him in another part of the world and its third string news ........and he gets a meddle from his general

N

oh, and one of the worst of them all, monosodium glutamate ........

baked beans taste good period, but have you tried them with a dash of msg in? just scrumptious.

i do prefer special fried rice from the crappy chinese takeaways and i can only think its cos of the msg factor.

DT - what drugs was he on?

baked beans taste good period, but have you tried them with a dash of msg in? just scrumptious.

i do prefer special fried rice from the crappy chinese takeaways and i can only think its cos of the msg factor.

DT - what drugs was he on?

Big Mac and Quarterpounders !