Is there a high rate of mental illness in the US?

"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
Clint Eastwood

I blame low-fat diets; associated with depression. Depression, obesity, diabetes and a bunch of other things started to climb after we adopted so-called "healthy diets" some time around 1970s/1980s.
Don't believe me? Read Gary Taubes or Dr Barry Groves.

I blame low-fat diets; associated with depression. Depression, obesity, diabetes and a bunch of other things started to climb after we adopted so-called "healthy diets" some time around 1970s/1980s.
Don't believe me? Read Gary Taubes or Dr Barry Groves.

so true, all these things didnt happen before healthy eating..people never went round murdering each other.

Wow, I didn't know that the UK was such a hot spot for kidnappings!!
NationMaster - Kidnappings (most recent) by country

Why are so many folks over there being kidnapped?

Well, if you notice most of the good traders on this forum are from the UK.(ok some of them) So my guess is all those rich traders are the targets of the kidnappers. In fact, if your in the UK now and are a member of trade2Win I would start watching your back right away! Every time you win a trade you should think a little harder about getting a body guard.

The drug rate over there is way high too!! over 18% of the population has had a drug offence!?!
WOW!

Well, if you notice most of the good traders on this forum are from the UK.(ok some of them) So my guess is all those rich traders are the targets of the kidnappers. In fact, if your in the UK now and are a member of trade2Win I would start watching your back right away! Every time you win a trade you should think a little harder about getting a body guard.

The drug rate over there is way high too!! over 18% of the population has had a drug offence!?!
WOW!

All 3,261 of them are in my basement. They are all traders and I am gonna keep on going until I am profitable :LOL:

WOW!

exactly why we shouldn't put guns into peoples hands! imagine it then lol

also im sure this is reported kidnappings or what ever, no chance we have more kidnappings than places like columbia etc..

All 3,261 of them are in my basement. They are all traders and I am gonna keep on going until I am profitable :LOL:

That's just a little creepy dude!
So are you the cause of the drug problem too?
Buying all the drugs to keep all those traders happy. Or at least "out of it"?

Now this last question might be taken as an implication of your being a nerd or something but...
If you are going to kidnap all those people why would you go for traders?
Why not a bunch a hot ladies and then a few bankers for some ransom money?

exactly why we shouldn't put guns into peoples hands! imagine it then lol

also im sure this is reported kidnappings or what ever, no chance we have more kidnappings than places like columbia etc..

Could be, I hear that Mexico is down right horrid with the kidnappings.

That's just a little creepy dude!
So are you the cause of the drug problem too?
Buying all the drugs to keep all those traders happy. Or at least "out of it"?

Now this last question might be taken as an implication of your being a nerd or something but...
If you are going to kidnap all those people why would you go for traders?
Why not a bunch a hot ladies and then a few bankers for some ransom money?

Creepy nerd? :-0 It was just a joke man, I don't really have 3,261 traders in my basement! I don't even have a basement! :cry:

;)

Creepy nerd? :-0 It was just a joke man, I don't really have 3,261 traders in my basement! I don't even have a basement! :cry:

;)

Don't worry,
This is all a NORMAL part that every trader goes through on the road to becoming successful at trading. All I can say is you are WELL on your way now. Just another 17 or 18 steps and you too will be one of the many traders who need a body guard.:)

Last edited:
Surely the reason is the availability of guns in the USA. I am sure the UK, or anywhere else would be just the same if they were allowed to carry guns.
Think how mad some people get just over a road rage incident, now if they had a gun in their glove box...

Yeah but thank **** America has a Justice system that does something about
what actions these loons take.

In the UK they are given PS3's, TV's and treated as if its a f*ckin youth club.
In America they got 1 prison thats makes em work 6 days a week for 8
hours a day in the 130 degree Arizona heat

Thats my kinda prison boss :p:p:p:p:p(y)(y)

National Geographic Channel South Africa - America's Hardest Prisons 1

National Geographic Channel South Africa - America's Hardest Prisons 2

Daily Express | Express Yourself :: Sheriff Joe's hell jail: The cure for crime?

"I will go to my grave before I let these guys out early. I'll put more tents up from here to Mexico if I have to."

Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona.

Last edited:
I live and travel around the world BUT when it comes to the USA they are definately the most stupid and most violent people I have ever encounterd. Before anyone says "but you only traveled there" please be advised I also lived there for nearly twenty years.