The Little Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bet you're laughing. ;)

I've got to admit it Soccy, you've done a real good job on Andy (aka, sucker). :rolleyes:

Great bit of con artistry, totally psychological.

The invitation bit, that's what makes people feel special and wanted.:(

Andycan must have a very low self esteem, shocking really for a self confessed pro trader.

What do Soccy and Bully do?....Call him a mate and fleece him of 400 quid. :LOL:

Well done, Sir.

:cool:

I bet you're laughing. ;)

I've got to admit it Soccy, you've done a real good job on Andy (aka, sucker). :rolleyes:

Great bit of con artistry, totally psychological.

The invitation bit, that's what makes people feel special and wanted.:(

Andycan must have a very low self esteem, shocking really for a self confessed pro trader.

What do Soccy and Bully do?....Call him a mate and fleece him of 400 quid. :LOL:

Well done, Sir.

:cool:

Since you venture to express opinions :)rolleyes: ) without knowing anything, I can tell you that in the Platinum Lounge at Citybulls. com we are all laughing, all of us.:LOL:

About the invitation bit.... you need not worry as no one from any website, including this one is going to enjoy the priviledge.:LOL:

The reason for it is simple.:LOL:

All of you are nicks on bulletin boards, that is all. You are not real people known to me personally so you are not eligible to be invited.:LOL:

And in your case in particular it seems to me you are not special, and because you are not special you are not wanted anyway.:LOL:

So...Andycan, Soccy and whoever, just popped back to tell everyone on t2w how wonderful it is in the PL, and how crap it is in T2W these days. Country club? If you you like, but that's a pretty big disclaimer for a 400 nicker entry fee.

Andy, you are definately proof that there is one born every minute, and you're supposed to be a professional. Please, keep it to yourself, people may lose all hope.

On a lighter note...

Good trading all!

PS. Andy, did they ask you nicely to become an honuary member?

my oh my
if you went serious it would be almost laughable.
your style of writing mmmh there seems to be a sniff in the air of familiarity. lol
I recomend you re read the last few post but incase thats too much let me explain it in a way you can understand.
the thread was not revived by anyone from the PL (even if it does not ignite a thought) its pretty safe to assume that there is some sort of interest to what is happening over at citybulls.
so out of courtesy for the T2W members. i wanted for the record to put any misunderstanding to bed
naturally there are those that will need a little more help than others to grasp this rather simple concept, but let me oblige.

The membership to the PL is by invitation only, as Socco has elequently stated
no 'honuary' members that i know of

Not everyone wants to trade derivatives

Some may show a preference to directional trading, you know stocks, futures that kind of thing.

The particular style of trading due to the complex nature of options may not be to everyones liking
and most importantly to be successful in options trading one needs some rather large cojones which you may have not been blessed with
this is not penny trading the DOW this is serious trading for serious money. are you following so far?

oh the £400 which appears to have you psychologically stumped,
its no biggy, if you want to learn the correct way its money for nothing,
are you now beginning to get the picture?
with all the meetings we have had, the venues, the food and drink the £400 does not even come close to covering those expenses, any light bulbs yet?
here is a link to one of the places we frequent with real people and real traders

http://www.fullpint.com/fullpint/showpub.php?pubid=518

Since you venture to express opinions :)rolleyes: ) without knowing anything, I can tell you that in the Platinum Lounge at Citybulls. com we are all laughing, all of us.:LOL:

About the invitation bit.... you need not worry as no one from any website, including this one is going to enjoy the priviledge.:LOL:

The reason for it is simple.:LOL:

All of you are nicks on bulletin boards, that is all. You are not real people known to me personally so you are not eligible to be invited.:LOL:

And in your case in particular it seems to me you are not special, and because you are not special you are not wanted anyway.:LOL:

I love it when you talk about the "special people" :LOL: Oh and Two more words while we're at it...Eligible and Privilege......top ho wot...no time for all this nonsense...but do carry on..it's most amusing :LOL:

I love it when you talk about the "special people" :LOL: Oh and Two more words while we're at it...Eligible and Privilege......top ho wot...no time for all this nonsense...but do carry on..it's most amusing :LOL:

Exactly, precisely, as anticipated...:rolleyes:

.....The Tradesmens' Entrance is round the back...:rolleyes:

Exactly, precisely, as anticipated...:rolleyes:

.....The Tradesmens' Entrance is round the back...:rolleyes:

Yes precisely, a tradesman...whatever I decide to succeed at...master of the craft....very good ...I think your catching on at long last

P S. The spellchecker is the button marked ABC

Yes precisely, a tradesman...whatever I decide to succeed at...master of the craft....very good ...I think your catching on at long last

P S. The spellchecker is the button marked ABC

Thank you, but I do not need the spellchecker.

You...need.... things spelt out to you...but even wnen it is...you.... don't get it do you ?..:LOL:

Thank you, but I do not need the spellchecker.

You...need.... things spelt out to you...but even wnen it is...you.... don't get it do you ?..:LOL:

You must have me confused with someone who has no clue...and there are many i'm sure...:LOL:

You must have me confused with someone who has no clue...and there are many i'm sure...:LOL:

Yes, you see what I mean ?

The fog will lift one day and all will become clear to you hopefully...it may take some time but there again, Rome was not built in a day...:LOL:

Yes, you see what I mean ?

The fog will lift one day and all will become clear to you hopefully...it may take some time but there again, Rome was not built in a day...:LOL:

As you like.....:LOL:

Gatekeeper....does that involve dressing up with garters and.....a bit like this

Attachments

• Soccoman of the guard.jpg
    Soccoman of the guard.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 140
Welcome back Socrates

Still pedaling the same old drivel I see Socrates. I had thought we’d seen the last of you following your public venture and subsequent humiliation in trying to trade options. Remind me, were you exposed as grossly incompetent or a blatant liar ?

Still, at least you’re posting in a forum unrelated to trading and in a particularly irrelevant thread. Keep up the good work :LOL:

Still pedaling the same old drivel I see Socrates. I had thought we’d seen the last of you following your public venture and subsequent humiliation in trying to trade options. Remind me, were you exposed as grossly incompetent or a blatant liar ?

Still, at least you’re posting in a forum unrelated to trading and in a particularly irrelevant thread. Keep up the good work :LOL:

I set out to prove my point and I proved it.:rolleyes:

Is that what you said to Andycan immediately before subjecting him to the most eye-watering segment of his honuary induction?

[oh crap, I really had promised myself I would stop this kind of thing]

No, Andycan is known personally to me.

Andycan uses the members' entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.