Multinick Members Spamming Via PM

Was it a manual registering?

I still don't see the point. Sending me the message 100 times will NOT encourage me to give you any money.

Was it a manual registering?

I still don't see the point. Sending me the message 100 times will NOT encourage me to give you any money.

I don't know about that one as I can't see how they were registering, by the speed at which new multiple members popped up I would guess manual.

As I didn't get a pm from them I can't comment on that but again guess they were sending to multiple targets with each nick they had. Members are still reading them now :-0

If you got several they obveously thought you were a soft touch then lol ...only joking mate :D

I only got one. Because I am a man. A man's man. You know... beer, football, fast cars, lose women, fluffy teddy bears and guinea pigs. Er. Oops.

mmm, we shot a few twice, cv :LOL: good work my man

can't get hold of paul to ban ip but will keep trying

mmm, we shot a few twice, cv :LOL: good work my man

can't get hold of paul to ban ip but will keep trying

52 of the little critters this time....all dead in the water. ;)

chiietan
tamygouri
kunkywarjit
kailtash
hari4kishan
choulhdhary
rajedndra
bishhjwajit
sac4thin
madranraj
joyfhdeep
bhajfvsar
shvjrtank
achdfuta
neejkraj
anahnta
chafudhry
subkyhamani
chghtor
mifgjkar
mageresh
samdjuferiya
yalacmanchi
bhuvaenesh
ubrriani
samdjuferiya
yalacmanchi
subgbanna
mudhweol
narassinha
mahseesh
natadfsha
akcghriti
robet6in
shanxfghkbhag
hitfxgendra
hemkghangi
roopbvnak
vintygvayaka
mitfxutun
navbcnbrsi
sunvjeetha
ud6hgipi
suradfxhvinda
rabmj6man
mavgnickam
raciyhjhoor
bhruyrigu
pivgbjnyush
krgfjupa
cha6ndghjdak
nikgfjita

and still they keep coming

busy little buggers aren't they!

Attachments

• untitled.gif
    untitled.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 209
this mornings casualty list of the enemy

chcvhavvi
gadyjnesh
gucghtala
gamjdtybhir
gircvhbidhara
hafgzra
jayacvbnta
jayvctywant
kedfgar
keertliuhan
kesityhnraju
kutyjishan
keertliuhana
lacbklith
mavbnmnika
mahadfhevan
maheytndra
mangavlvedhe
mavbnmnika
mayayloppan
naacbmgesh
nandcin
nirmhgkala
poovjgyjfja
pracgtyush
pradmtyreep
pulkbgvit
swacvti
sangegjheta
sumyiledh
sujatvcbha
vell5jore
vibhbhuti

I suppose this is an automated spam-bot type of infestation.
most sites use those swirly difficult to read letters and numbers to flummox bots.

doesnt help you now, but longer term, perhaps new memberships should have that as a filter to prevent similar occurrences in the future.

Yes could be that trendie and I'm sure Sharky is looking at all the options available to him. Although I have to say that it takes a reasonable amount of time for the spammers to register a batch of nicks, so much time in fact that we can to shoot them as they register, so probably manual, possibly one of those WoW gold farms maybe? now if they're branching out into financial spammage, there's not a lot of hope to be honest.

Half A Million Gold Farmers - World of Warcraft The Unofficial Site!

Last night and again this morning their offensive proved fruitless as far as we can see. The perimeter was well defended and we can confidently state that no spam was delivered :clap:

Take that spammers :p

I think that the mods are looking for more work than they will, eventually, be able to handle, unless today's software can help them.

I think that the mods are looking for more work than they will, eventually, be able to handle, unless today's software can help them.

you're right mate, we were lucky this started at a weekend, Sharky had better find a solution quick.

I think we are witnessing the start of a big change in the tools of the spammer :eek:

Anyone fancy being a mod :cheesy: