someone casing my house?

lol, i knew what you meant!
A car came down the drive the other day and I was able to get the plate, although in this instance it was probably totally innocent as it was daytime, and cars occasionally turn into our drive when they mistake it for another. Although the incidents that prompted my initial post was different. They sat there in their car for a good 5 minutes with their heradlights off and sped away when they saw me.

Some people on this thead said "I cant believe you cant get their plate"...lol. YOu gotta be kidding me! If you saw my house/drive you'd know what i mean. It was pitch black, they had their lights off, they were nearly 100 meters away! I only knew they were there becasue my dog was going crazy!

Anyway, i did call the police in the end and was given a number to call if something like that happens again. Probably useless but what are you gonna do... I've had 2 offers from people who told me to call them if someone is parked there again and they will be at my house in 5 minutes to block them in. Then me and my friend can take it from there.

Either way, it seems to have stopped for now.

A couple of points I'd like to make:

i) The least you can do is publish your name and address, so we can all take out insurance on your behalf.

ii) All ideas involving BB guns are c0cking stupid.

iii) All Jtraders ideas are c0cking stupid.

iv) My dads drive is bigger than yours

v) If you have a 100m drive in sussex then either...

v part 1) you are too much of a BSD to be dealing with this yourself,

OR

v part 2) you still live with your parents (in which case, see iv) above).

vi) whatever you do, don't state the facts and call them "a bender" (Heaven forbid!!)

vii) Broadcasting your fear on the internet, is c0cking stupid.

ix) Don't expect the Police to do anything remotely useful... having said that, should they actually do anything, brace yourself for about 50 coppers all parking their cars on your lawn. Even if you tell then there's plenty of space over in the paddocks. Still nothing useful will happen, but you can only expect them to aim for their quotas' and mess up your (dads) lawn.

x) Anyone who suggests violence has obviously taken puberty and failed.

xi) One could always walk up to the car window and ask what it is they want :)rolleyes:)

xii) recall iii).

get yourself a sniper rifle with a infra-red telescopic sight..

then go up on your roof and do some recon... take a flask... then if they make a move then just pop off a few rounds over their heads...

that'll learn em...

Ever thought about a gate at the end of this humongous drive or is that too much hassle ?
Electronic gate perhaps !Remote control.

If they are gated in ...go with norbeef's idea.
If they are gated out...place a sign on gate....please come back later when gate is open ( this buys you time to get on the roof and be ready to gate them in):innocent::whistling

Walk over to them naked, with a serious look on your face and say - "I need your boots, your clothes, and your vehicle."
That should do the trick!

I still think this is the best reply.

Remember to set up cameras and get it on youtube.

If you have a problem.

If no one else can help.

And if you can find him...

Maybe you can hire...

SPANISH89.

Didn't he use to be a bodyguard?

If you have a problem.

If no one else can help.

And if you can find him...

Maybe you can hire...

SPANISH89.

Didn't he use to be a bodyguard?

He's probably got his own bodyguard by now! He makes crazy money. I like it when he has a go at his cleaner on in his journal for being late and missing bits and stuff!

This threads getting a bit busy. When the police find my body they'll probably look at my PC for any possible clues, but when they find this thread, they're gonna have to sift through pages of rubbish about spanish89 at his rate! :) (his results speak for themselves thhough)

Anyway, Dante! I want some input from you on my little trading journal!! (forex holiday fund)

Attachments

• weekly_profits.jpg
    weekly_profits.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 184
I always like to try out a few things while I'm waiting for my hourly setups :)

Interesting!

Q1. Which broker is that from? would love to try 50p per pip on crude!
I HATE crude... no... actually I'm sh1t scared of crude! because unfortunately that was
the FIRST market I delved into when I started, and needless to say got burnt big time.
The scars remain. Been so scared since that even though I can make money in other
markets I couldn't get back into crude :LOL:

Q2. Were those Spanish calls btw?

Interesting!

Q1. Which broker is that from? would love to try 50p per pip on crude!
I HATE crude... no... actually I'm sh1t scared of crude! because unfortunately that was
the FIRST market I delved into when I started, and needless to say got burnt big time.
The scars remain. Been so scared since that even though I can make money in other
markets I couldn't get back into crude :LOL:

Q2. Were those Spanish calls btw?

A1. Finspreads

A2. No. I don't follow anyones calls.

But Spanishs' thread is very good. Very, very good. He has given some priceless advice on it. The latest bit of wisdom: DON'T ALLOW ANY MARKET TO BULLY YOU. BULLY IT.

I can't wait for his book.

A1. Finspreads

A2. No. I don't follow anyones calls.

But Spanishs' thread is very good. Very, very good. He has given some priceless advice on it. The latest bit of wisdom: DON'T ALLOW ANY MARKET TO BULLY YOU. BULLY IT.

I can't wait for his book.

Any bets on when he'll be featuring on Fox/ Bloomberg/ CNBC? :clap: :clap: :clap: